NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 18, 2024 Discussion

Penalty and on report for a slight push in the back after passing... Salmon yesterday all good apparently

NZWarriors.com
I’ve seen it all now - TMM gets poleaxed late, that’s ok
A Dragon pushes a Rooster in the back slightly late, penalty & on report!!!

That is utter bullshit. The fact that it went up to the bunker and it was ruled to be of no consequence, yet another set of eyes sees a very serious charge. That is as wildly inconsistent as it gets. It is hard not to see that as cynical.

The NRL owes the Warriors two points that are fairly likely to be of huge significance come the end of season ladder.
It's just flat out cheating from the bunker and the onfield officials, because they are gutless to make calls that are going to be on the back page the next day

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
You wanted him to stop the game while the Dragons were on the attack?

The Roosters hadn't kicked the drop out yet. No trainer stopping the flow of blood either. Time off should have been called and the trainer should've cleaned him up. Instead he ends up involved in a tackle later. That's not hygenic.

The Roosters hadn't kicked the drop out yet. No trainer stopping the flow of blood either. Time off should have been called and the trainer should've cleaned him up. Instead he ends up involved in a tackle later. That's not hygenic.
He did call him to get it cleaned up. Heard it on the mics the set before. I dont think he saw it once it started pissing out again until the Dragons had the ball.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
He did call him to get it cleaned up. Heard it on the mics the set before. I dont think he saw it once it started pissing out again until the Dragons had the ball.

On the set before the line drop out? He was directly in front of Klein in the middle of the goal posts with the blood still running down his face during the line drop out. He should've been told to piss off until he got cleaned up.

Why is Trbojevic getting all this buzz for Origin? He looked like shit last night.

I reckon it is just like the Dally Ms. Perpetuating the hero favourites for marketing the game. Look how long it took Dylan Edwards to get a shot at rep footy. Form is only a quarter of the battle.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back