NRL NRL Round 18, 2024 Discussion

Cook gets away without conceding a 3rd tackle penalty after coming in late ... not as a flop but as a second effort.

Got completely beaten in the tackle by Russel or someone and then comes back around when he's on the ground and stops him from getting a quick ptb

I think Moses needs to be looking for some grubbers in behind... bunnies are rushing up on the wings every time... but getting kicks in behind will require Latrell to keep running side to side to defend it

Souths are just hanging in there, but Parra keep fucking up... why the fuck did it go to Paulo on last

Parra's defence is trash compared to Souths scramble... Parra have created a ton of chances, but Souths keep finding ways to get a last grasp in the tackle, whereas Souths have been able to convert there's

Feels like Parra have had that sort of overlap like 3-4 times already tonight, but this time Latrell absolutely nowhere to be seen.

Parra need to stick to there game plan, because I can't see Latrell being able to keep up with the pace that this game has been going at

They should put Gutherson to left centre, Russell to right wing and Talagai at the back.

Injuries look to have caught up with Gutherson, to slow to accelerate Gutherson.

Latrell does literally anything.

Commentary;

masturbating shake it GIF by Smasher Network

Terrible from Hands there... absolutely useless attempt to wrap up the ball... he should've only been tackling the ball in that situation... but also lazy as fuck inside defence... no one even bothering to close the mammoth gap from the tackle

Good God 30 seconds in the half and that was one of the worst suicide passes from the sqEels I have ever seen.......

Another game this year where it's pissing down rain... feels like there's been more games with rain than without... been insane how wet the entire east coast has been this year

Did they just say Arrow is going in for a shoulder reco on Monday? What are Souths doing playing him?

Apparently Arrow is trying to delay the surgery for the off-season but seems like he’s no longer going to be able to do that.

Back