NRL NRL Round 17, 2024 Discussion

panthers debrief will sound something like, chin up eshay’s, it’s only the broncos next week so everything will be all g

Win it with hard toil or hard work or believing in each other or hell yet, win dirty I don't give a rats ass but we must be getting back to winners list starting next week.

I’m so envy of some of other teams irregulars turning it up and contributing significantly in their wins. How did we get so terribly wrong?

Thanks Cows. The Riff will show up next week with a point to prove and all their players back. Watch the Riff play the first half next week without making one handling error.

I'd be happy just to see Cobbo not drop the ball once in attack or be dragged into touch after making a half break.

Win it with hard toil or hard work or believing in each other or hell yet, win dirty I don't give a rats ass but we must be getting back to winners list starting next week.

I’m so envy of some of other teams irregulars turning it up and contributing significantly in their wins. How did we get so terribly wrong?
Because we are badly coached, have poor discipline and rely on individual performances.

Fair play cows.

Frustrated Riff attack with all those 6 agains etc, got their line reset and covered each other well on the line.

Perfect plan really in that weather and against inexperienced halves and a new pairing.

Can't wait for the next batch of NSW media headlines. Panthers in crisis! or more likely Origin scheduling shambles costs our golden boys Panther premiership hopes

Tigers doing a one out hit up on last at their own 40m line

bold GIF

Back