• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 14, 2024 Discussion

Fatso hasn't been half bad as much as it pains me to say

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
So it's a hip drop but it's not a sin bin?

Every other hip drop has been a sin bin but this one isn't? What a fucking joke.

Redcliffe should take a long hard look at the titans and keep that in mind for the future.

The titans tried so hard to "beat" the broncos a few years ago and it has AGAIN set them back a decade. They "beat" us to signing fifita by outbidding themselves and followed our model of overpaying in the forwards whilst neglecting the spine that won us a spoon. The had tallis and meninga, titans legends, claiming they were gonna be the dominant seq team while the club was saying they were going to win 5 nrl/nrlw premierships in the next 10 years, they even bought up our nrlw team, and they BRAGGED about a season where they played 1 finals finishing 8th when it was a losing record season, fluked it in.

Walk before you can run and build your own idendity. Stop worrying about us and putting so much energy into it.

I can see redcliffe "we won't buy from qld teams" dolphins going the same way very fast. The whole bs about suncorp being their home ground is beyond laughable, continuing to try to gouge our squad, not being proud of where they are from. Even having bennett was an obvious strategy that was a little pot shot at us, that will backfire I the long term bcos they have attached so much of their identity on him.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Fifita with his one highlight play for the game.

He’ll never be more than that until he’s doing it 2 or 3 times a game. Because it’s entirely within his hands, but comfortable footy for a million bucks wins out every time

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back