NRL NRL Round 12, 2024 Discussion

The cross forums look so much cleaner and easier to follow when compared to last year. I have to be honest after a week or so I just gave up on it.

I honestly thought this would be the 'Wahs year after that finish last year. But it still might happen as the mighty win against those Riff grubs with so many out would suggest you guys are back on the up.

The Manly seagulls however looks like they are having to put up with the same dross we suffered when Pies was coaching us. I feel for you guys.

Tigers don't want to be out there do they, something really off with them, this is disgusting.

who would of thought a team coached by someone with a grand total of 1 year coaching experiance could not turn around a struggling club.

Feel sorry for benji somehwat but honestly wtf was tigers board and benji thinking. this was always only going to end one way

Kicking off indigenous round who's your favourite all time indigenous player?

Steve Renouf for me.

The Pearl was such a beautifully balanced runner. With speed and a swerve and one of the best fends in the business, The prince of centres.
Renouf was probably the player that got me into footy and broncos as a young fella, but it's Hodgo for me now... he's probably in my top 3 favourite broncos.

Outside of broncos... GI is up there (except he always destroyed broncos from fullback), but I loved Matty Bowen, Presto, JT... so many Qld greats have been indigenous so it's hard not to love them for me

Back