NRL NRL Round 12, 2024 Discussion

Welcome Manly, Broncs forum members....you are both looking good so far this year and should be confident of playing deep into the finals, we are well fucking jealous at this point of the season. GL over the weekend, I am tipping you both (apologies in advance)

Manly fans, is having Turbo out during origin a blessing in disguise?

Welcome Manly, Broncs fans....you are both looking good this year and should be confident of playing deep into the finals, well ****ing jealous at this point. GL over the weekend, I am tipping you both (apologies in advance)

Can't see us winning tonight unless it's a really ugly match.

It'll be a blessing in disguise if we move him to centre after he gets back. I think his fullback days are about over

Welcome Manly, Broncs fans....you are both looking good this year and should be confident of playing deep into the finals, well fucking jealous at this point. GL over the weekend, I am tipping you both (apologies in advance)

You guys turned a corner last week I reckon. Shame about AFB though. You guys DEFINITELY landed on your feet though getting JFH instead.

ok we are all good now :)

My turn to test.

Dan - Silvertails said:
Looks like we are back! Enjoy the ride folks
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Sproj - broncosHQ said:
This look great guys, wonderful to have the three fan bases back together, we've missed the cross forum.
ironically I like the cross forum because less people are cross here! Out of 3 'great' clubs we gotta get at least a few happy campers each week, but if I stay on home base... it gets ugly, lol.

Kicking off indigenous round who's your favourite all time indigenous player?

Steve Renouf for me.

The Pearl was such a beautifully balanced runner. With speed and a swerve and one of the best fends in the business, The prince of centres.

Kia ora broncbros and birdbros, pleasure to be back commiserating with each other over the various NRL conspiracies against our great clubs, especially the wahs.

eaglebuzz - Silvertails said:
Koula.

Unless Hopoate shows promise tonight.

Talau was super impressive last week, absolutely schooled Staggs. If TTurbo goes to centre when he returns and he probably should, who goes to the other centre spot? What do you do with Garrick?

Back