Southern Cross Campus
Junior Club/s
Pt Chevalier Pirates, Otahuhu Leopards
Status
Active
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Leave the hate in sup42 out of this thread. You all look like dick heads. Just enjoy Leka's debut. Hopefully it's just the start of a great career
Lol theres no hate bro. Some ribbing perhaps but no hate.

As Navigator rightly pointed out everyone makes bad reads. But i guess when your as vocal in your convictions over certain players as Sup is (especially before they even play a first grade game) then youve got to expect some sort of response when said player comes out and kills it.

Besides which, Sup's a big boy, im sure he can handle it.

As for Leka....wow. Obviously has some speed, footwork, power, explosiveness......thats a helluva skillset to have in your bag. The challenge will be on coaches to round out his game with the off the ball work......if that happens yeah we got ourselves a weapon here.

Cometh the hour "almost" cometh the man 😂 Halasima take a bow man. Always had an eye on this one and Leiataua (I get the others too) but they always seemed to produce something freakish in NSW Cup. I haven't seen a player debut of this magnitude since Walsh but everybody already knew he was going to be a freak. That break to almost win the game in the dying stages had me screaming! #1 fan, skys the limit for you uso keep rising

Cometh the hour "almost" cometh the man 😂 Halasima take a bow man. Always had an eye on this one and Leiataua (I get the others too) but they always seemed to produce something freakish in NSW Cup. I haven't seen a player debut of this magnitude since Walsh but everybody already knew he was going to be a freak. That break to almost win the game in the dying stages had me screaming! #1 fan, skys the limit for you uso keep rising

As good as that break was (and my word it was something special), I can't get over his first carry. The defensive line just mushed around him and he was just gliding.

What a week for the young man, get the contract and the debut.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Didn’t get to see the game as I scored a free ticket to the AB’s last night.

Really torn as to if I can watch a replay. Love what I’m hearing about Leka and want to see it but losing in golden point will break me
I know what you mean. I would be put off by that also. I thought they played well, without the high injury toll they would have likely won but for me the highlight and most exciting factor on display was the huge ceiling by the 18 year old.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Crazy how strong he is for such a lean build. Sifakula was built the same last year, but since turned into a monster has lost a lot of his agility, still have high hopes for him as a prop now thou

Crazy he’s only 18
I expect he’ll thicken out significantly over the next few years. What I like about him is the raw aggression and foot ball IQ. You can’t teach that. If we could get some of that into Bunty he would be a beast.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement