Southern Cross Campus
Junior Club/s
Pt Chevalier Pirates, Otahuhu Leopards
Status
Active
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I hope he’s got a mature head on his shoulders and surrounded by good people.

It’s gonna be tough to exceed expectations with all the hype around him now…

Mormon boy isn't he? Usually those kids are pretty grounded with good support networks around them. And usually means they stay away from the drink and other extra curricular activities that stuff so many other young players.

Hopefully we don't lose him to a mission.

And that the fans have a bit more patience than they did with Papalii and Katoa because there will be the flat patches of form all developing players go through.

Mormon boy isn't he? Usually those kids are pretty grounded with good support networks around them. And usually means they stay away from the drink and other extra curricular activities that stuff so many other young players.

Hopefully we don't lose him to a mission.

And that the fans have a bit more patience than they did with Papalii and Katoa because there will be the flat patches of form all developing players go through.
Shit you’ve got me nervous now about him heading away on his mission. Hopefully his family says your first mission is to win a title with the Warriors. Joseph Vuna was a loss when his time came

Shit you’ve got me nervous now about him heading away on his mission. Hopefully his family says your first mission is to win a title with the Warriors. Joseph Vuna was a loss when his time came

Get Charnz to convert him to Christianity so he can just share the gospel in his community AND play on Sundays. Like seriously you’re more effective sharing the message to the public as a player like Charnz than knocking doors and defending Joseph Smith’s failed prophecies

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Back