NRL Ladder Predictions 2024

Penrith and Melbourne are shoe-ins for top 4, let's face it, probably Sharks and Chooks too at full strength in their run home after origin. Then it's the great bottleneck, which has its advantages but I don't think it helps us when our direct competitors like dragons and cows pick up 2 points against guaranteed finals teams like they did today. We need the top dogs to knock off everyone except us.
Sharks have a ridiculously easy draw... expect them to be there at the end, but reckon they melt again under pressure.

While I expect us to be in the running, and killing it come season end the next few weeks will tell us a lot

sorry if it’s already been posted but i’ve been full of tramodol all weekend and keeping myself hydrated with an ice pack in my hand 🍺 after surgery a week ago, but this is interesting…

Like the perspective this brings, but also now annoyed that we dropped the tits and the knights.

That being said, I'm liking that the reserve grade boys are actually in the first grade picture now.

Pulled the old predictor out again, if we only drop 2 games from here we can still make top 4 (I think). If we drop 3, we might need some other results to go our way to make the 4.

Pulled the old predictor out again, if we only drop 2 games from here we can still make top 4 (I think). If we drop 3, we might need some other results to go our way to make the 4.

Currently 1 point out of 6th. So atleast a home final is in reach.

I think Top 4 is going to be easier to achieve than you've predicted but it will be a log jam and I don't see us winning many PD tie breakers.

I think 5th or 6th place with a home final is what we will achieve and we should be bloody stoked at that. Who knows what is possible if you win your home final.

I think Top 4 is going to be easier to achieve than you've predicted but it will be a log jam and I don't see us winning many PD tie breakers.

I think 5th or 6th place with a home final is what we will achieve and we should be bloody stoked at that. Who knows what is possible if you win your home final.

First back to back finals series since 2011, if I'm not mistaken?

It'd be a really good sign that the clubs playing more consistent and higher quality footy over a full season.

1718012019054.png

We are 10th and starting to threaten a top 8 spot

PD won’t be a factor when we are on odd competition points, either we are 1 point behind or ahead, except Manly who are basically even with us

Sharks choked again, neutralize Hunt’s 25 minutes they will be shut out. Don’t know what their draw is like, I reckon they drop down to 3-6th at the end

Sharks choked again, neutralize Hunt’s 25 minutes they will be shut out. Don’t know what their draw is like, I reckon they drop down to 3-6th at the end

It's better for us if the top 2 basically go unbeaten for the rest of the year.

Won't happen though.

Sharks are our last game of the season before a final round bye. Get a sense a home final could be up for grabs for both teams in that game

With the Broncos, Cowboys & Dragons on Byes next week I guess we're rooting for the Sea Eagles today??

Back