Social NZWarriors SuperCoach Competiton 2024

I would be keen if a spot becomes available
That should be fine as we’ve still only had 18 join our league. I’ll create a 20 player league tomorrow with H2H and will send the code to everyone that has expressed interest, once everyone has joined that league, and assuming we’re still only at 18 players then I’ll shoot you the code. Sorry if that’s all a bit jumbled, worst case I’ll keep the overall-only league going & that has unlimited players, so you can join that one - in my opinion overall is what it’s all about anyway.

I would be keen if a spot becomes available
I’ll shoot you the codes - feel free to join both the H2H & Overall leagues - if I can get everyone to join the H2H league then we can run that as the overall as well… so those of you yet to join both please do so. If I’ve forgotten to send both league codes to anyone then please let me know.

Ok we currently have 19 in the ‘overall only’ league and 16 in the H2H & overall league - so 3 of you still need to transition across to the H2H league. Inruin Inruin you are one of them so stop wasting your time arguing in the politics thread & sort your shit out where it counts - SuperCoach!!
I'm in h2h is there another league I need to join?

Edit: Ok, think I'm in now?

Last edited:
Just a question around locking in Supercoach squads for the round. I see Fantasy has a "rolling" lock in meaning you can make changes right up until the game any players you have selected starts. Is Supercoach the same?

Ok we currently have 19 in the ‘overall only’ league and 16 in the H2H & overall league - so 3 of you still need to transition across to the H2H league. Inruin Inruin you are one of them so stop wasting your time arguing in the politics thread & sort your shit out where it counts - SuperCoach!!
Watching you guys organise these leagues is better than the actual comps

Just a question around locking in Supercoach squads for the round. I see Fantasy has a "rolling" lock in meaning you can make changes right up until the game any players you have selected starts. Is Supercoach the same?
Yes the same, with the round zero in Vegas it’s going to be extra difficult because we’ll have to lock in any Roosters, Broncos, Rabbits & Sea Eagles before we see the other round 1 teams. Need to be careful not to rely to heavily on cheapies that are at risk of missing selection.

Yup, please do, then we all on the same page
Cool, so before each round you pick a captain & a vice captain. You get double points for your captains score. In the event your captain doesn’t play then you get double points for your vice captains score and an auto-emergency score replaces the captain - the AE score will be the lowest score from a player in your squad that played that round but you didn’t pick in your 17 players, so one of the remaining 8 players. The loophole is when you pick a vice captain that plays before your captain & if they get a big score then you change the captaincy to a non-playing squad member (someone on the bye, injured or playing origin for example) so that the vice captain’s score ends up being the one you get double points for & the you pick up the AE score instead of your non playing captains zero. Clear as mud?

Cool, so before each round you pick a captain & a vice captain. You get double points for your captains score. In the event your captain doesn’t play then you get double points for your vice captains score and an auto-emergency score replaces the captain - the AE score will be the lowest score from a player in your squad that played that round but you didn’t pick in your 17 players, so one of the remaining 8 players. The loophole is when you pick a vice captain that plays before your captain & if they get a big score then you change the captaincy to a non-playing squad member (someone on the bye, injured or playing origin for example) so that the vice captain’s score ends up being the one you get double points for & the you pick up the AE score instead of your non playing captains zero. Clear as mud?
Were you an advisor to the Sharks when they won the comp but it wasn’t cheating because they only blew the cap the years either side 😉

Normally all in but flat out at the moment.

I will always look back on being the winner of Wrighty’s ever first game on here 🎉
Yeah I’m pretty flat out at the moment as well, def not ideal timing for the start of the SuperCoach season. But as I said to inruin, surely the time you are spending arguing with the wokesters on the politics thread could be channelled into this instead… no opinions are changing on that thread 😂

Yeah I’m pretty flat out at the moment as well, def not ideal timing for the start of the SuperCoach season. But as I said to inruin, surely the time you are spending arguing with the wokesters on the politics thread could be channelled into this instead… no opinions are changing on that thread
I’ve played the SuperCoach years ago and it’s a full season commitment. I have weeks we’re I’m to busy to be on here and your SuperCoach team just stagnates miserably.

These games also suit being desktop/laptop based and I’m mobile.

With politics I can come back a week later and not missed anything as the views never change 🤣

Good luck to everyone and I will follow with interest.

Hey everyone, still 2 of you yet to register on the H2H league, also my understanding is that you have to have completed lineups - so a full 25 player squad picked - before the start of the first Vegas game tomorrow at 3:30pm NZT. There’s 2 of you that haven’t got a full lineup currently.

Back