Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriors v Knights, Saturday at Go Media Stadium​

Warriors: Shaun Johnson (calf) is set to play after reportedly progressing well through Friday's training run. Dylan Walker remains on the bench as cover for the playmaker with no other late changes expected for the side. Freddy Lussick is 18th Man.

Knights: Experienced prop Daniel Saifiti dropped out on Friday with a hamstring injury so Brodie Jones has been added to the bench. Adam Clune and Dylan Lucas have been called in for the injured Jackson Hastings (ankle) and Lachlan Fitzgibbon (shoulder). Adam Elliott received a monetary fine for a careless high tackle charge arising from Sunday's game and is right to take his place in the side.

I’d like an Adam Pompey length of the field try at the death just for the LOLz.

ADAM POMPEY ADAM POMPEY WHATS HE DOING ADAM POMPEY PUT THE BALL DOWN SON.
I'm keen for a "does he have a fifth try in him? Oh oh Wateeeeneee Zelezniaaaaakk. Five tries in a finals match at home.

Or a "Fonua Blake again, he's unstoppable. Three tries for the best prop in the game."

Or a "Warriors vs Broncos next week locked in....Giddy up"

Warriors v Knights, Saturday at Go Media Stadium​

Warriors: Shaun Johnson (calf) is set to play after reportedly progressing well through Friday's training run. Dylan Walker remains on the bench as cover for the playmaker with no other late changes expected for the side. Freddy Lussick is 18th Man.

Knights: Experienced prop Daniel Saifiti dropped out on Friday with a hamstring injury so Brodie Jones has been added to the bench. Adam Clune and Dylan Lucas have been called in for the injured Jackson Hastings (ankle) and Lachlan Fitzgibbon (shoulder). Adam Elliott received a monetary fine for a careless high tackle charge arising from Sunday's game and is right to take his place in the side.
That Knights team looks banged up.

All I know is I'm going to need a full box of tissues tonight. What will the tissues be used for? The 24-hour team will determine that..

Note to future self: there is no such thing as too many tissues

With SJ confirmed I’m tipping that it will be a great contest up to the 50 minute mark. After that the Knights minutes played last weekend and the travel will catch up to them. Not a blow out but clear that the Knights don’t have the gas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back