Social Funny

I like to think of the pizza store in my home town as a centre for comedy.

When my mother was on her death bed I followed my father and sister back into town after a long day at the hospital. We stop to get pizza and while we are waiting on head to the supermarket to pick up some items. I come back and they are gone so head off. Get home and my sister is there and no sign of my father or the pizza. Get down town and find a frustrated 80 year old that said he was yelling at me as we drove off.

My wife sent me to get a pizza for the kids and she wanted the new four cheese pizza. While I'm waiting I'm thinking it cost more than it should have. The guy gives me 5 pizza's.

That leads to a discussion between 4 cheese pizzas or a 4 cheese pizza. I felt like I was in a Two Ronnies skit asking for fork handles. I had to point out it was an item on his own menu.

View: https://youtu.be/CNTM9iM1eVw

I like to think of the pizza store in my home town as a centre for comedy.

When my mother was on her death bed I followed my father and sister back into town after a long day at the hospital. We stop to get pizza and while we are waiting on head to the supermarket to pick up some items. I come back and they are gone so head off. Get home and my sister is there and no sign of my father or the pizza. Get down town and find a frustrated 80 year old that said he was yelling at me as we drove off.

My wife sent me to get a pizza for the kids and she wanted the new four cheese pizza. While I'm waiting I'm thinking it cost more than it should have. The guy gives me 5 pizza's.

That leads to a discussion between 4 cheese pizzas or a 4 cheese pizza. I felt like I was in a Two Ronnies skit asking for fork handles. I had to point out it was an item on his own menu.

View: https://youtu.be/CNTM9iM1eVw

Seen it many times but always a great laugh.

I'm wandering if some of the old jokes worker would play on young guys was inspired from that skit.

Doing work experience at the mill they would often send the students to the stores for a long weight.
Or a tin of half inch putty

didn’t know where else to put it, and for someone who’s been into hip hop since the mid 90s, i find everything about that fucking hilarious.

it’s as cheesy as it is hokey, and the $25M? jesus wept church boy, jesus wept.

Yeah, we were all in that teenage gangster phase once…

Back