Social Funny

Getting Old
2024-01-18_210818.JPG

Hopefully you guys haven't already heard.

Cowboy is captured by the Indians and they say we will kill you in 3 days but in the meantime you will get a wish every day.
First day he said that he wished to see his horse. They fetch his horse and he whispers in the horses ear.
The horse races off and comes back a little later with a beautiful blonde who goes straight into the Cowboys tent.
Next day again his wish is to see his horse.
Again he whispers into the horses ear.
Sure enough a few hours later the horse returns with a beautiful brunette who gets off and goes straight into the Cowboys tent.
The third and final wish he asked for his horse again.
This time he yells loudly in the horses ear.
I SAID POSSE . P ,O ,S ,S ,E

A bloke is driving home along a country lane when his car gives up. While he’s thinking about how to get home a massive black Rolls Royce pulls up alongside, the door opens and inside is one of his mates from school who he lost contact with. His mate offers him a lift and says, ‘come back to mine, get yourself dry and ring for a tow truck’. Ok he says.

After a mile or two they pull into a long drive at the end of which is an enormous mansion. Out from behind the steering wheel hops a little fella only one foot high, opens the doors of the Roller and beckons them both into the mansion.

Sat down inside the mansion the bloke thinks how wealthy his mate must be and also can’t help noticing the number of glamorous women he sees wandering about, serving food and drink like Stepford Wives and stroking his mates hair. From the balcony above he hears beautiful piano music and looking up sees it’s the one foot high chauffeur playing a Steinway piano

After a while he says to his mate, ‘OK,how did you get this lifestyle?’

Well says the mate, I was walking through the woods one day when I noticed a half buried bottle. I picked it out of the ground, rubbed where the label must have been and out popped a genie. ‘You have 3 wishes master’ he said.

The blokes mate went on to say his first wish was to be unbelievably wealthy and his second that he should be irresistible to woman. ‘What about the third wish?’ says the bloke. ‘Well, that’s where things went wrong.’ ‘It’s the little fella up there who plays the piano and drives the limo’ ‘The genie was hard of hearing and thought I’d asked for a twelve inch pianist’

Last edited:
Back