Dragons

Kickoff In:

WIN Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Your turn is it? I’ve seen that every the last few weeks from someone at some point. No banana skin games I don’t think anymore, anyone can tip up anyone a bit of last year but more so this year. Dragons are a good team on their day and won’t be pushovers, especially if rains forecast and it’s a grind. Really like the idea of milestone games and glad to Barnett’s, I think they’ll turn up for him🤞
This is my 🍌 round

Hope I am wrong

Agreed,
Look at these match ups

Hooker Egan vs Liddle
Props Molo and Sele vs AFB and Barnett
Lock Eisenhuth vs Tohu Harris
2nd Row Su'a and RFM vs Capewell and Ford
Our Centres also match up better
I think CNK is better than Sloan
And I think Ben Hunt is the only man who gives them a chance at a boil over. They could win with Ben Hunt as he really is that good, but we will not get many easier match ups on paper than this in the NRL.
The beauty of the Nrl is anyone can beat anyone on their day, nice breakdown as when you actually look at it we do look powerful.
If it's a dry track we may just have the upper hand.

The beauty of the Nrl is anyone can beat anyone on their day, nice breakdown as when you actually look at it we do look powerful.
Like John Nick says, it is ok for me to be cocky, but the players can't, they need to get up for this or they will get ambushed.

Forecast for Friday in Sydney overcast with slight rain.

Hoping to see a bit more balance in our second phase this week.

Controlled offloading that led to SJs try is what we need to see.

A few times we've gone to full on hot potato! And usually, the second pass in that phase is to someone standing dead still.

Need less of that this week

Back