• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Pick Your Team Dolphins vs Warriors - [Round 23, 2024]

Bumped into Campo bout 3 months ago.
Kept it brief.
Said you played bloody well for us.
Thank you.
Took it in good spirit great guy and was a great player
Gee his nose looks shocking though…
Very hard player in his days.
We could use some of his hardness

NZWarriors.com
Doubt it will happen with Webster's lack of accountability. But would love to use these last 4 games to blood some young guns and try new combinations for next year.
CNK has had the first crack this year at Fullback and unfortunately hasn't paid off, at least trial some stuff and stop trying to be Penrith. AFB and Barnett and maybe Egan would be our only ones to make the side. Our whole side is almost a Temu Penrith side. Needs change.

Last edited:
So my team would be
1. RTS
2. Leiataua
3. CNK
4. MGT
5. Kali
6. Tuaupiki
7. TMM
8. Barnett
9. Egan
10. Niukore
11. Capewell
12. Laban
13. Going

14. CHT
15. Sifakula
16. Halasima
17. Maiu'u

Let AFB start getting ready for his move. Same with SJ. Let Metcalf get some games at 7 in NSW cup, see how he handles the 7 jersey.
AFB Jazz and SJ back for the bulldogs home game only and let them go.

Now I’m not blaming him for last night (or the season) but………..

Can someone kindly explain why DWZ just gets a free ride onto everyone’s team list? The guy makes so many mistakes at costly times and yet just completely flies under the radar. It’s astounding that he makes exactly the same mistakes over and over again. He’s getting paid a pretty penny too I’m sure.

I see people calling for this player that player to get dropped but he just gets a free ride. By rights RTS should be playing on his wing cause that’s actually where he’s historically played. Almost all RTS’s highlights are on the right side of the field.

I just don’t understand how he’s barely even questioned for selection.

If he didn’t have a cool haircut and theatrical finishes. Everyone would hate him…… Everyone.

Someone please explain this phenomenon.
Because Edward Kosi

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Ill be taking my son and his friend- they both had tears in their eyes walking out of the titans fiasco so just hoping for a performance they can be proud of.
You are a brave man
I went to this game last year and we got smashed
I m not game to go next week
Maybe that’s an omen
And we crack an unlikely win

Who really cares at all.
I also don't care who we pick for next week. I will watch the game. But it isn't important who Webster puts on the field. The season ended for me in the St George game when we lost by thirty points. That was the worst Warriors performance I have seen in my six years as a fan.. Worse than Melbourne Anzac day massacre because Melbourne were on point that day.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I also don't care who we pick for next week. I will watch the game. But it isn't important who Webster puts on the field. The season ended for me in the St George game when we lost by thirty points. That was the worst Warriors performance I have seen in my six years as a fan.. Worse than Melbourne Anzac day massacre because Melbourne were on point that day.
I have said this before and will say it one more time for relevance.

It doesn't matter who. It matters how we play. With what intent. With what discipline. With what resilience to opposition pressure. With what mindset. With what focus. Anyway, Bellamy talks about having a small difference between your best and your worst performances. We have massive canyons between our best and worst

I have said this before and will say it one more time for relevance.

It doesn't matter who. It matters how we play. With what intent. With what discipline. With what resilience to opposition pressure. With what mindset. With what focus. Anyway, Bellamy talks about having a small difference between your best and your worst performances. We have massive canyons between our best and worst
I also don't think it matters how we play. It doesn't matter whether we finish 10th vs 16th. All that matters is the playoffs and now that ship has sailed unless we win the rest AND start to rely on certain other results falling in our favour. We are entering the territory we all hate where the Warriors still have a mathematical pathway to the playoffs and every game is must win. Seen this movie before.

The season is over. Let's just get through the next few games without the wheels falling off. IE no hidings. Losing is ok though.

I also don't think it matters how we play. It doesn't matter whether we finish 10th vs 16th. All that matters is the playoffs and now that ship has sailed unless we win the rest AND start to rely on certain other results falling in our favour. We are entering the territory we all hate where the Warriors still have a mathematical pathway to the playoffs and every game is must win. Seen this movie before.

The season is over. Let's just get through the next few games without the wheels falling off. IE no hidings. Losing is ok though.
We could forfeit if it's that bad. And yeah it is

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Bit harsh t
Bit harsh to wish ill of SJ but FM how we could do with a Kevin Campion. We desperately need to find some resolve.
The best teams overcome shit calls,injuries ,coaches mistakes ,etc.
On SJ, he needs to retire or sit out the remainder of the season and get the combinations right in a solid preseason.

Injuries and broken combinations have made him ineffective. At his age, combinations is his core weapon and by the time he clicks again this season - it’s going to be over.

I don’t expect us to win another game this season now; our playoff hopes are only a mathematical prospect and not realistic. No point SJ ruining his reputation trying to build combinations.

When I say I hope SJ’s achilles flares up - just as an excuse to sit him out…

On SJ, he needs to retire or sit out the remainder of the season and get the combinations right in a solid preseason.

Injuries and broken combinations have made him ineffective. At his age, combinations is his core weapon and by the time he clicks again this season - it’s going to be over.

I don’t expect us to win another game this season now; our playoff hopes are only a mathematical prospect and not realistic. No point SJ ruining his reputation trying to build combinations.

When I say I hope SJ’s achilles flares up - just as an excuse to sit him out…
Problem is, if he sits out then TMM is likely to play half which means NSW cup miss out on a quality 7 to play finals footy with.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
So my team would be
1. RTS
2. Leiataua
3. CNK
4. MGT
5. Kali
6. Tuaupiki
7. TMM
8. Barnett
9. Egan
10. Niukore
11. Capewell
12. Laban
13. Going

14. CHT
15. Sifakula
16. Halasima
17. Maiu'u

Let AFB start getting ready for his move. Same with SJ. Let Metcalf get some games at 7 in NSW cup, see how he handles the 7 jersey.
AFB Jazz and SJ back for the bulldogs home game only and let them go.
There is def something in Tuaupiki to the halves. 👍🏾

I want NSW cup to go well but… it’s irrelevant really.

I would rather we had some dynamism in first grade and played the best juniors for experience there than stack NSW cup.
Nah, seasons over. SJ is apparently signed for next season. Time to show what he has. AW is going to get found out even more next year with his inability to make the tough calls and over reliance on his favourites.

If SJ drops out now it basically signals that we threw away the season for a second time with him coming back in to the team. The NSW cup going close to or winning the title will do more for the players and club than a meek finish to the season in first grade

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back