Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

At least. ....
200.gif

Do you guys think Webby is scared of losing? I know he takes losses well, but I think he actually has a fear of losing and that's why he picks experience over everything. His comments previously about being surprised about TMM and how he keeps using the same team over and over. The devil you know.

Rinse and repeat I guess. Same comments as last week. Walker needs to be 13 for 60 minutes. Need more size on the bench. RTS was underwhelming last week and expecting not much more from him this week.
RTS would have scored early in the game if TMM after getting behind the defence threw it wide to Dallin who dropped it while RTS had hit the hole.
You could see TMM knew he chose the wrong option.

Do you guys think Webby is scared of losing? I know he takes losses well, but I think he actually has a fear of losing and that's why he picks experience over everything. His comments previously about being surprised about TMM and how he keeps using the same team over and over. The devil you know.
He just has the upmost belief in his guys, it’s really not that complicated.

Now, is it the right thing considering our current circumstances? That’s up for debate.

Webby’s character isn’t, for better or worse.

Dunno he cries a lot less than most on here after a loss so I would say not

Not super confident with the team named ... FORD - JAZZ are NOT PROP replacement FFS!!!! ...I'd have both over Tohu who if plays big minutes in the middle will really hurt are attack as it has shown in every loss ,,,but TOHU could work as a Prop replacement he does have great middle D and size to bend the line offload etc ..but not playmaker

In my picked team I'd have Walker starting line-up in TOHU place in lock..

TOHU at best on the bench can cover many roles in the pack and has the size to replace a prop 15mins later part of each half etc

the best attack magic WARs spine I've seen this season is TMM leading with WALKER CHT / TAINE FB .... so for me CHK has to move to the WING
Monty to 💙 Mighty NSW .. or rest the guys bandaged up like a mummy and runs like one as well...too slow

1-TAINE Turbo T>>>>
2-DWZ
3-RTS -(but wouldn't say no to Ali Leiataua if he's 100% fit or even )
4-POMPs-
5-CNK-I think he would make a fine Wing ..
6-CHT-
7-TMM-Vice CAPT
8-AFB-
9-EGAN
10-MITCH- CAPT
11-NIUKORE
12-CAPEWELL
13-WALKER

14-FREDDY - give more time don't wait till EGAN completely fucked each half
15-FORD- LOCK-2nd row replacement.
16-TOHU-PROP replacement for AFB
17-BUNTY-PROP replacement for Mitch

18- LABAN I wouldn't complain if he took one of the bench forwards ...going forward then next guy up
19-ALE-HALASIMA same if BUNTY not 100% fit happy to see in his place ..

No room for JAZZ too small too many dumb errors 💙 Mighty NSW cup ..but certainly if injuries happen right back to the bench

IMHO this is the team that would take us to SEPT footy ...

Well the same as, team again. Mind you glad SJ ain't there, better team without him right now.
If we go back to slack off periods during this game, let the dogs in and drop lips.. then that win last week means nothing cause they ain't learnt a thing.
Having said that, the coaches can only do so much... so its up to the players.
I think it might of sunk in by now... expecting them to get home..

they will target MONTY ....
He is normally reliable but the problem is Burton kicks it so high that he gives team mates such as Crighton more chance of disputing/distracting the receiver. The solution, of course, is to prevent Burton from getting his usual kick away. In our case, that would be the responsibility of Egan/Lussick, though Te Marie has good speed as well.

Back