Votes: 12 9.0%
  • B

Votes: 64 47.8%
  • C

Votes: 53 39.6%
  • F------

Votes: 4 3.0%

• Total voters
A crazy finish. When we got the last try I was thinking well at least all our losses will be under 10 points so no damage to the for and against.

Johnson nailed the kick and then the charge down for the penalty to get to golden point.

Manly let go of 16-0, then 22-20 with 1 second left.

I thought we were going to do a Storm Rnd 2.

I haven't been that disappointed and also so excited in one game this year though. Way more so than that Storm game.

It's just simple handling errors that game. I think Laban should get more game time. It's ok for Ford or Capewell to play 65 mins. It will preserve their bodies for the later rounds.

Draw. I'll take it.

Manly we’re up for it and in all honesty I wasn’t too upset if we were to lose that the way we played. Probably lucky to get a point out of that but we did play well the last 30 or so plus in overtime, if not for the Tohu fumble SJ probably slots the winner(Also the easyish miss from SJ).
Manly will feel they let one slip there, we’d feel we dodged a bullet

If it wasn't for the below average start/first half we might have iced that one. Something looked off for most of that one. Gave them way too much ball to work with. They'll be relieved to get a draw out of it.

Thought Manly's forwards were great, made a ton of metres, hard to handle. Great kicking game from DCE.

RTS detractors (myself included) need to reflect and understand that he has been swapped around the backline throughout the season thus far.

Give him consistency and reps in the centre position and he will improve leaps and bounds round by round
Putting errors from RTS and Ford aside, I thought there were some better signs from that left edge in attack tonight. Better conditions and we should see some potency there

When we have lost tight ones the last few years we have said the good teams find a way to win when they are off.

Well we let them get away to a 16 point lead and managed to peg it back. I'm happy with a draw. It gets us another point on the table. It may come in handy later in the year for both teams as everyone else is on even points and we are on odds. Yes it could also mean we are one behind as well.

They showed some character to come back.

Can we all agree that was a shit show from us? We've been pretty consistent all year, but we were bound to have an awful performance, every team has had one of those except us really. Yet despite how awful we played and how well Manly did, it showed that this team has real ticker that hasn't gone away from last year. For what it's worth, we still outran manly by over 200 metres, though they had more post-contacts I believe. So the stats don't look too bad despite our awful execution today.

Overall I give this a C. We will learn from this and use this as the floor. Dragons better watch out.

Back