• D

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • E

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • F

Votes: 86 65.6%

• Total voters
We got exposed tonight.

In our defence we have a lot of key injuries. Walker, Niukore, Bunty, Jazz, Metcalf as well.

On the flip side, Webby doomed us with his bench selection. Addin and Barney needing big minutes. Only using Ale off the bench for the first 60mins. Capewell and Harris looked worn out.

Attack not clicking. Trying to be fancy in the first 15mins. Only going one direction. RTS not being a centre. Montoya making crucial errors.

SJ trying to control everything…players not looking cohesive or on song.

I hope this slows down the hype. Ive always felt uncomfortable with this “up the wahs” movement, selling out stadiums and bringing in a ton of casual fans…

They don’t know what we know. Felt what we’ve felt. We knew last year wasn’t enough. Games like this bring back bad memories of the last decade. Dark dark times.

Still not convinced either. But, again injuries have disrupted cohesion this season. Webby got out coached tonight too, our game plan wasn’t good enough.

For 65 mins the Dragons were all over us. Dominant defensively for the most part too.

Next week big. Need to smash the Titans.

We started well and it looked like it could be a good night.

The Dragons defended well and go the momentum back,

When your on your on. Some of those plays they pulled off. Lomax had a great night.

When your off your off. Some of our mistakes like Johnson not getting the 10m drop out which he usually nails, followed by RTS grabbing the ball, the Johnson drop ball. A few of the other errors. A lot we haven't seen for a while..

Well done Dragons, poo Warriors

1000020880.jpg

Really off night and I hope that’s all it was coz that was pretty brutal to watch.
Slightly calmer mind wonders how much last week took a toll on us plus the growing injury toll.
Hope it’s just a blip coz we need to be better than that.
Wasn’t in the RTS to full back camp but I think I am now, not coz CNK is doing a bad job at full back but because Roger has been awful at centre and surely CNK can’t do worse.
Might be time to give Montoya a break he looked pretty rattled tonight but to be fair he was targeted and our attack certainly didn’t use that side and if we did it’s never going past Roger.
SJ had an off night, even considering the for he’s been in need to share the load with TMM more.
Ah well onto next week and silver lining is in the past that would have been uglier scoreboard wise

Back