New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
Seems like a guy who walks his own path rather than a team player but it's all speculation, we have no idea what's going on unless we know him personally.
I like that you give people the benefit of doubt.

But for mine, with Webster making a stand down call, I guess I trust Webster and I have thing about how important team culture is for the Warriors (I say more important than at any other NRL club).

It would have sucked for a lot of our boys, especially the younger ones going "where is Addin?" in the dressing room at a time where they really deserved to be enjoying what for them (having beaten Penrith against the odds and coming straight from NSW cup) should have been the team celebration of their young lives.

I also believe that a simple request by Addin to his coach would have been enough courtesy to see him allowed to go take some time with his family or whomever he took off to be with before the flight.

Happy to be wrong.
I can’t help but feel this is a case of “if the teams going all good, then algud.” If not, I’m out.

Those 4 losses in a row might have been to straw that broke the camels back. Regardless of the fact the boyz won against Penrith. His mind is made up. “I’m outta here”.

As I posted in a different thread. There was a small clip of Addin with the bench lads and it just seemed weird. (I’m surprised the warriors released it, cause it seemed pretty obvious to me.)