New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
Do we even know why he did it? He is not the first nor will he be the last player that will be stood down. Apart from the last game the guy has been playing elite. Hardly the sign of a dropped lip. Would wait until after the bye before we start crucifying the guy.

HI time packing a sad did coincide with the signing of JFH. Maybe he doesn’t like all the positive attention that was given.

Why on earth would a player leave the changing room early?? Surely there is someone guarding the door to stop people getting in that says… where the feck are you going pal?

Do we even know why he did it? He is not the first nor will he be the last player that will be stood down. Apart from the last game the guy has been playing elite. Hardly the sign of a dropped lip. Would wait until after the bye before we start crucifying the guy.
Nah but you certainly wouldnt catch me leaving my job without telling anyone i report to, especially if its a known standard and results in disciplinary.... unless i gave zero fucks....

Why wait....I have all these wooden Crosses with no one else to nail them too?

To be fair to fans, we invest a lot. I know I know that sounds entitled, but we are entitled, we have none of the trappings of NRL privilege, we have no premiership to be grateful for.

We stuck by a club during Covid with no home games.

We came back to Mt Smart despite all the health warnings, all the sanity warnings, all the common sense warnings.

We do actually deserve better from our million dollar players. True story.

Why wait....I have all these wooden Crosses with no one else to nail them too?

To be fair to fans, we invest a lot. I know I know that sounds entitled, but we are entitled, we have none of the trappings of NRL privilege, we have no premiership to be grateful for.

We stuck by a club during Covid with no home games.

We came back to Mt Smart despite all the health warnings, all the sanity warnings, all the common sense warnings.

We do actually deserve better from our million dollar players. True story.
100%, the guy is a pansy.

HI time packing a sad did coincide with the signing of JFH. Maybe he doesn’t like all the positive attention that was given.

Why on earth would a player leave the changing room early?? Surely there is someone guarding the door to stop people getting in that says… where the feck are you going pal?
Why would he sulk about JFH? He's already leaving! Does he want to to struggle?

Why would he sulk about JFH? He's already leaving! Does he want to to struggle?

To be a bitter cunt? Lol

Everywhere you look people were talking about how we got a same-level player to replace him, and a big chunk of people said we even got an upgrade.

Considering their were rumours that he was unhappy about not getting POTY (not helped by a certain loved ones social media postings) it’s not too much of a reach tbh