• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.
addin.png

Player Addin Fonua-Blake

Date of Birth
Nov 6, 1995
Birth Location
Meadowbank, New South Wales, Australia
Nationality
  1. 🇦🇺 Australia
  2. 🇳🇿 New Zealand
  3. 🇹🇴 Tonga
Height (cm)
189 cm
Weight (kg)
123 kg
Position/s
  1. Prop
Nickname
AFB
Warrior #
Warriors Debut Date
Mar 13, 2021
Warriors Debut Details
NRL 2021, Round 1, Gold Coast Titans
Warriors Years Active
  1. 2021
  2. 2022
  3. 2023
  4. 2024
Signed To
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Signed From
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Junior Club/s
Mascot Jets
Previous Club/s
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Current Club
New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
  2. Dally M (Positional Award)
Status
Active
Still here and still having pot shots at the club that has given them a great salary and didn't stop the release when they wanted to backtrack on the contract.
She has him by the balls.
This sort of shit can be a problem for the future culture of the team.
Hopefully not
Be Cronulla s problem v soon

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Show me a man who can control his wife and I’ll show you a potential woman abuser.
Well he got sacked by the Dragons for common assault on his partner(Anna) when he was 19. Maybe the roles have reversed(Psychologically)? Reminding him of it everyday? Ok, just guessing. But by the sounds of it. It's something she'd do.

That's a sobering thought. Not sure if we're reading too much into a joke, albeit one with a hint of hostility, or if she's actually the abuser here. I feel personally abused by her post and it's not even really any of my business.

I read somewhere their failed bitcoin venture was all her idea.
Addin had lost millions or a mil of his own money.
The same with her cookie business. Addin had pumped alot of money into it.
I don't think he's unhappy with the club. He's just living with a vindicate money leach that's making his life hell & controlling the narrative. There's enough evidence on the web to suggest this.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
That's a sobering thought. Not sure if we're reading too much into a joke, albeit one with a hint of hostility, or if she's actually the abuser here. I feel personally abused by her post and it's not even really any of my business.
Her post from a private Instagram account that you have to choose to follow to be able to see any posts she makes.

Funny the comments around control your wife from some on here. You just know they talking big here and at home complete lambs

View: https://m.youtube.com/shorts/im8_J2XAm28

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Well he got sacked by the Dragons for common assault on his partner(Anna) when he was 19. Maybe the roles have reversed(Psychologically)? Reminding him of it everyday? Ok, just guessing. But by the sounds of it. It's something she'd do.

I don't think he's unhappy with the club. He's just living with a vindicate money leach that's making his life hell & controlling the narrative. There's enough evidence on the web to suggest this.
Is it possible that she's just got no filter on her mouth?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

What was the story with the bitcoin venture and cookie business?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement