Jan 2 49.25 inches 107 kgs

Jan 3 48.5 inches 106.5 kgs

Jan 4 48.5 inches 106.8kgs

Jan 5 48.5 inches 106.2kgs

Jan 6 48 inches 106.1kgs

Jan 7 47.75 inches 104.9kgs

Jan 8 47.75 inches 105.1kgs

Still on the train
So is this a long-winded way of explaining why you haven’t had time to run a game of dragons tail this festive period?

Awesome to see everyone being supportive and giving it a crack.
I tend to yo-yo a bit but have a long term goal to drop 25kg.
Started off the year ok dropped close to a kg but just got covid for the first time so has put me on my arse a bit and exercise has gone out the window.
My goal this time is a bit more of a steady change as in the past I’ve gone a bit extreme and managed to loose around 20kg on a few occasions but that lifestyle isn’t sustainable. Looking for a more sustainable approach with a few minor changes that I know I can keep up with, just ticked over 40 and have noticed exercise getting a lot tougher with less gains but inspired a bit with a few people posting here

Waistline and Weight

Dec 26 2023 50 inches 109.1 kgs

Dec 31 2023 50 inches 108.6 kgs

Jan 1 2024 49 inches 107.6 kgs

Jan 2 49.25 inches 107 kgs

Jan 3 48.5 inches 106.5 kgs

Jan 4 48.5 inches 106.8kgs

Jan 5 48.5 inches 106.2kgs

Jan 6 48 inches 106.1kgs

Jan 7 47.75 inches 104.9kgs

Jan 8 47.75 inches 105.1kgs

Still on the train

My weight can fluctuate anywhere between 0-5kg depending on how much water, food and 💩 I consumed/excreted in a day …

Just for our men’s health thread:

Friday night while watching the Black caps play I had been feeling green all day then got extreme stomach pains, to the point I got an ambulance and yesterday ended up having emergency surgery to have my appendix removed.

Going home today as relatively young, fit and healthy. Groggy yesterday but feeling 95% today.

Yesterday 4 other people had their appendix out in Tauranga hospital alone - it’s really common. Nurse said the generation before us had them removed as kids but they stopped doing it and now our generation are ticking time bombs - just a heads up - it’s really common but minor surgery.

Mine was classic symptoms - pain was gastronomic above belly button then moved down and focused on the lower right (beside bladder). No rhythm or reason why you get it… an obsolete body part that goes crap on ya!

Last edited:

Friday night while watching the Black caps play I had been feeling green all day then got extreme stomach pains, to the point I got an ambulance and yesterday ended up having emergency surgery to have my appendix removed.

Going home today as relatively young, fit and healthy. Groggy yesterday but feeling 95% today.

Yesterday 4 other people had their appendix out in Tauranga hospital alone - it’s really common. Nurse said the generation before us had them removed as kids but they stopped doing it and now our generation are ticking time bombs - just a heads up - it’s really common but minor surgery.

Mine was classic symptoms - pain was gastronomic above belly button then moved down and focused on the lower right (beside bladder). No rhythm or reason why you get it… an obsolete body part that goes crap on ya!
Similar with tonsils.
We used to have them removed as children.
I still haven't had my appendix removed 🙃

Thought you had gone to the wedding. Turns out you are having an operation to stop being green 🤣

Hope you have a speedy recovery mate.

Do they still diagnose with a digit up the bottom?

Do they still diagnose with a digit up the bottom?
Nope don’t think the finger would be long enough! CHT scan and blood test for the infection.

Mine was quite pussy apparently and even the ambulance people gave me a heads up what it probably was due to the pain location.

Back