• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social šŸŽ A Weighty Issue

Waistline and Weight

Dec 26 2023 50 inches 109.1 kgs

Dec 31 2023 50 inches 108.6 kgs

Jan 1 2024 49 inches 107.6 kgs

Jan 2 49.25 inches 107 kgs

Jan 3 48.5 inches 106.5 kgs

Jan 4 48.5 inches 106.8kgs

Jan 5 48.5 inches 106.2kgs

Jan 6 48 inches 106.1kgs

Jan 7 47.75 inches 104.9kgs

Jan 8 47.75 inches 105.1kgs

Still on the train
So is this a long-winded way of explaining why you havenā€™t had time to run a game of dragons tail this festive period?

NZWarriors.com
Awesome to see everyone being supportive and giving it a crack.
I tend to yo-yo a bit but have a long term goal to drop 25kg.
Started off the year ok dropped close to a kg but just got covid for the first time so has put me on my arse a bit and exercise has gone out the window.
My goal this time is a bit more of a steady change as in the past Iā€™ve gone a bit extreme and managed to loose around 20kg on a few occasions but that lifestyle isnā€™t sustainable. Looking for a more sustainable approach with a few minor changes that I know I can keep up with, just ticked over 40 and have noticed exercise getting a lot tougher with less gains but inspired a bit with a few people posting here

Waistline and Weight

Dec 26 2023 50 inches 109.1 kgs

Dec 31 2023 50 inches 108.6 kgs

Jan 1 2024 49 inches 107.6 kgs

Jan 2 49.25 inches 107 kgs

Jan 3 48.5 inches 106.5 kgs

Jan 4 48.5 inches 106.8kgs

Jan 5 48.5 inches 106.2kgs

Jan 6 48 inches 106.1kgs

Jan 7 47.75 inches 104.9kgs

Jan 8 47.75 inches 105.1kgs

Still on the train

My weight can fluctuate anywhere between 0-5kg depending on how much water, food and šŸ’© I consumed/excreted in a day ā€¦

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Just for our menā€™s health thread:

Friday night while watching the Black caps play I had been feeling green all day then got extreme stomach pains, to the point I got an ambulance and yesterday ended up having emergency surgery to have my appendix removed.

Going home today as relatively young, fit and healthy. Groggy yesterday but feeling 95% today.

Yesterday 4 other people had their appendix out in Tauranga hospital alone - itā€™s really common. Nurse said the generation before us had them removed as kids but they stopped doing it and now our generation are ticking time bombs - just a heads up - itā€™s really common but minor surgery.

Mine was classic symptoms - pain was gastronomic above belly button then moved down and focused on the lower right (beside bladder). No rhythm or reason why you get itā€¦ an obsolete body part that goes crap on ya!

Last edited:

Friday night while watching the Black caps play I had been feeling green all day then got extreme stomach pains, to the point I got an ambulance and yesterday ended up having emergency surgery to have my appendix removed.

Going home today as relatively young, fit and healthy. Groggy yesterday but feeling 95% today.

Yesterday 4 other people had their appendix out in Tauranga hospital alone - itā€™s really common. Nurse said the generation before us had them removed as kids but they stopped doing it and now our generation are ticking time bombs - just a heads up - itā€™s really common but minor surgery.

Mine was classic symptoms - pain was gastronomic above belly button then moved down and focused on the lower right (beside bladder). No rhythm or reason why you get itā€¦ an obsolete body part that goes crap on ya!
Similar with tonsils.
We used to have them removed as children.
I still haven't had my appendix removed šŸ™ƒ

Thought you had gone to the wedding. Turns out you are having an operation to stop being green šŸ¤£

Hope you have a speedy recovery mate.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

Do they still diagnose with a digit up the bottom?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Nope donā€™t think the finger would be long enough! CHT scan and blood test for the infection.

Mine was quite pussy apparently and even the ambulance people gave me a heads up what it probably was due to the pain location.
Hopefully the painkillers explain the ā€œplayfulā€ nature of the PMā€™s you sent me.

Get well soon!!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back