General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

So this is the back of that special ANZAC jersey that was made especially for the Defence Force. Got the .pic off Kurt Johnson who use to frequent this forum as Warriors Ballboy.

The back is as the pic. The front is exactly the same as the regular jersey but the sleeves and around the shoulder area have the khaki camo and the collar is khaki. From what I was told it was requested by the Defence Force as part of working together with Dynasty to develop the jersey. As I mentioned before apparently there are only 10 out there...

2024 limited ANZAC jersey back.jpg

So this is the back of that special ANZAC jersey that was made especially for the Defence Force. Got the .pic off Kurt Johnson who use to frequent this forum as Warriors Ballboy.

The back is as the pic. The front is exactly the same as the regular jersey but the sleeves and around the shoulder area have the khaki camo and the collar is khaki. From what I was told it was requested by the Defence Force as part of working together with Dynasty to develop the jersey. As I mentioned before apparently there are only 10 out there...

View attachment 7611
That is a cracker of a jersey.
Was the chevron the camo colours too?

That is a cracker of a jersey.
Was the chevron the camo colours too?
Screenshot 2024-06-03 4.55.50 PM.png

Exactly the same as the standard jersey but the shoulder starts to fade from blue to khaki camo. The sleeves are like the back is khaki camo and the collar trim is straight khaki...

That would be amazing, if you don’t want them anymore I’d be glad to take them. Happy to pay for your trouble and shipping.
Hi Spence - several weeks later... I know, but today I found the Sports Ears while I was looking for something else. Not where I thought they were, but in another old shoebox with some photos. If you send me your delivery address I'll get them off to you next week.

Hey Team, anyone got history with purchasing dynasty jacket/hoodies? Just with sizing

View attachment 7611

Were you working out how to strip it off him and make a clean getaway? Or did you just offer cash upfront ;)

Back