• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics ðŸ¤¡ Donald Trump

New Hampshire: Trump vs. HarrisWHDH-TV/EmersonHarris 50, Trump 46Harris +4
New Hampshire: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinWHDH-TV/EmersonHarris 48, Trump 41, Kennedy 6, Stein 1, West 0Harris +7
Arizona: Trump vs. HarrisBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 47, Harris 49Harris +2
Georgia: Trump vs. HarrisBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 47, Harris 47Tie
Michigan: Trump vs. HarrisBloomberg/MrnConsultHarris 53, Trump 42Harris +11
Nevada: Trump vs. HarrisBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 45, Harris 47Harris +2
North Carolina: Trump vs. HarrisBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 48, Harris 46Trump +2
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. HarrisBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 50, Harris 46Trump +4
Wisconsin: Trump vs. HarrisBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 47, Harris 49Harris +2
Arizona: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 44, Harris 48, Kennedy 5, Stein 0, WestHarris +4
Georgia: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 45, Harris 45, Kennedy 4, West , Stein 0Tie
Michigan: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinBloomberg/MrnConsultHarris 51, Trump 39, Kennedy 5, Stein 1, WestHarris +12
Nevada: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 43, Harris 43, Kennedy 7, Stein 1, WestTie
North Carolina: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 45, Harris 44, Kennedy 5, Stein 0, WestTrump +1
Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinBloomberg/MrnConsultHarris 44, Trump 46, Kennedy 3, Stein 1, WestTrump +2
Wisconsin: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinBloomberg/MrnConsultTrump 45, Harris 44, Kennedy 6, Stein 0, WestTrump +1
Oregon: Trump vs. HarrisHoffman Research (R)Harris 49, Trump 44Harris +5
Oregon: Trump vs. Harris vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. SteinHoffman Research (R)Harris 45, Trump 40, Kennedy 7, Stein 1, WestHarris +5

NZWarriors.com
All sorts of polls out most within the margin of error in the swing states. Election is a toss up.

My favourite poll is Trump's favourabiliity
40% of Americans view him very favurabliy
10% undecided
50% Against him

Only 50% of Americans think Unfavourably of Donald Trump. Even though the majority of this forum doesn't like him, Americans do like him or at least 40% like him. And his base is solidifying. Before Biden dropped out he was at 40% now he is 41% pushing 42%.

I guess it is their election. Not our election and he is very popular there.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Reports are though that Trump would have preferred Biden stayed in the race. Trump was loving going after both Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.
Aides close to him say he is agitated by Harris's popularity and privately, although not in public, he concedes she is a competent politician and knows he will have to work hard for this Win.

I personally think Trump has this. The results are "Dead Heat" at the moment. But remember this is Harris' honeymoon period and she will come back to Trump as the weeks turn into months and the days get long on the campaign trail.
The journalists are not holding him to account for his "I love you Christians. I will fix things so you never have to vote every again. Just this last time." People have played semantics to here and Africa with those words and the common thought is he just meant in some sort of contextual way. Even though I at least am convinced he can only mean one thing by the words "we will fix it".
Anyway they have given him a free pass on that instead of roasting him and are instead taking great offence at Trumps Dog Whistle racist remarks that Harris isn't really black and that he knows her better than she knows herself.
That comment will turn out to work well for Trump. And the more the left repeats it and berates him for it then more ii is in the airwaves and plays like music to the ears of the racist voting base he is courting and believes will carry him to victory.
He is a political genius and mastermind. I have him figured out after 8 years of watching him. At first he had me fooled into being outraged.

The US is a scary place outside of the metropolisis - Sunset towns are on the rise.
If you are a black family and arrive and move into town at 8am they run you out of town by Sunset. Sunset towns.
No problems in the very cosmopolitan big urban cities where no one is racist and it is a very inclusive place. But a huge percentage of America live in small town america and that is red neck country and the heart of Trump's campaign and all he cares about appealing to.

I personally think Trump has this. The results are "Dead Heat" at the moment. But remember this is Harris' honeymoon period and she will come back to Trump as the weeks turn into months and the days get long on the campaign trail.
The journalists are not holding him to account for his "I love you Christians. I will fix things so you never have to vote every again. Just this last time." People have played semantics to here and Africa with those words and the common thought is he just meant in some sort of contextual way. Even though I at least am convinced he can only mean one thing by the words "we will fix it".
Anyway they have given him a free pass on that instead of roasting him and are instead taking great offence at Trumps Dog Whistle racist remarks that Harris isn't really black and that he knows her better than she knows herself.
That comment will turn out to work well for Trump. And the more the left repeats it and berates him for it then more ii is in the airwaves and plays like music to the ears of the racist voting base he is courting and believes will carry him to victory.
He is a political genius and mastermind. I have him figured out after 8 years of watching him. At first he had me fooled into being outraged.
I just assumed he was a conman and doesn't believe a word he says from the start. That assumption applies to most politicians though.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I just assumed he was a conman and doesn't believe a word he says from the start. That assumption applies to most politicians though.
That is another more simplified explanation. I don't think he is red neck. But I think he says red neck things on purpose to get into the Oval Office as outrageous equals getting elected according to the strategy he came up with.. Sure a con man. My words are he is a genius.

I remember at NZ university I attended there was a scandal. The Student body president was using the SUB funds and credit card to buy copious liquor from liquor land for his personal consumption and for his friends to drink instead of spending on it what it was supposed to be spent on such as legitimate things. It was hella corrupt.
A lynch mob was after him and we all turned up to the Gym at University to lynch him and the opposition had receipts and proof for Africa. Anyway he was stood down on the spot then they had a new election right there and then and he won because the opposition were text book geeks and no one wanted to vote for them, And the unethical guy got back in and couldn't contain his laughter throughout the whole process.
Democracy frequently does not yield just results.

Sometimes Trump does scare me still even though I know it is gamemanship.
His new extreme furore is towards moderate republicans and he roasts a different moderate republican governor every day.
This is not a misstep. He is not worried about people crossing the aisle and losing the moderates. He doesn't want them.
He is the MAGA movement. MAGA no longer has anything to do with what the acronym stands for. It has become the Trump extreme right wing movement. He wants to alienate the republican centre who might not vote or support him becoming a dictator like he wants. He wants to intimidate them into voting Democrat so they can't even claim to republicans when the winners are counted and the spoils are shared amongst the winners. He does not want an old school republican base support he wants MAGA people. And he wants to bully as many mainstream republicans into MAGA as he can or screw you then go vote democrat.
It is incredibly nuanced plan. He is a genius. The democrats do not have him figured out. I don't fully have him figured out. He is playing 4 dimensional chess and is ten moves ahead of everyone.

That's all I wanted to get off my chest today. Will be back in a week or so if I have more thoughts to share.

One more post. I have studied at a US university for my masters and read some US political case studies at the masters level.
I came across a really ugly machevellian paper at the very bottom of the readings - To ruin somebody's mind and win the election against them or just to destroy them, attack them merciliessly 24 hours a day. That was actually the paper I read. And there are some determined youtube democrat bloggers doing this. 24 by 7 wall to wall coverage putting Trump under the microscope. If Trump stutters, and we all would stutter once or twice in a two hour speech, they are all over it and claiming he is falling apart. And replay the stutter over and over. When it was never really there to notice to begin with.
People are playing for keeps on both sides. This is all next level to any election I have ever seen before.

Sometimes Trump does scare me still even though I know it is gamemanship.
His new extreme furore is towards moderate republicans and he roasts a different moderate republican governor every day.
This is not a misstep. He is not worried about people crossing the aisle and losing the moderates. He doesn't want them.
He is the MAGA movement. MAGA no longer has anything to do with what the acronym stands for. It has become the Trump extreme right wing movement. He wants to alienate the republican centre who might not vote or support him becoming a dictator like he wants. He wants to intimidate them into voting Democrat so they can't even claim to republicans when the winners are counted and the spoils are shared amongst the winners. He does not want an old school republican base support he wants MAGA people. And he wants to bully as many mainstream republicans into MAGA as he can or screw you then go vote democrat.
It is incredibly nuanced plan. He is a genius. The democrats do not have him figured out. I don't fully have him figured out. He is playing 4 dimensional chess and is ten moves ahead of everyone.

That's all I wanted to get off my chest today. Will be back in a week or so if I have more thoughts to share.
Farout Wrighty that's ominously Hitlerian, your other anecdote about the student president had a dystopian feel too, sounds like we're in a doom loop. Keep up the good work mate, look forward to your next post.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
cosmopolitan big urban cities where no one is racist
i used to spend some months out of every year working in the states, and almost no one is NOT racist.
it’s fucking wild.
casual and soft racism is alive and fucking well in most major american cities.

middle america is on some whole other shit.
flagrant racism isn't something you just get in most places.
here you definitely do.

and then of course you have the likes of portland and san fransisco, (two of my favorite places on earth but not for the following) where just plain anybody will denounce themselves, their families and almost anyyone else for something they’ve decided this month was the worst thing to ever have happened to POC that they had nothing to do with.

strange, strange place.

On another subject, at what point will you consider yourself not new to league, surely you've graduated to informed league follower status by now?
Not this year. Only two weeks ago I finally figured out the numbering system on the jerseys in great detail in terms of which edge the jersey is on.
League is completely ass backwards.
We read left to right but league works right to left

On the right wing is position number 2 and then to his left is number 3 and then to his left on the other side of the field is number 4 and to the very left is number 5
Position 11 is the right edge and position 12 is the left edge when I would have it all going the other way around.

Some time to go before not new at league.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Ever hear about the top Coca Cola salesman who got sent to Iran to drum up sales?

Because he didn’t speak the lingo he created a comic strip with, from left to right:

- a picture of a exhausted man
- a picture of a man drinking coke;
- a picture of a man bouncing around with energy.

He ended up getting sent home a failure as Iranians read right to left…

Not this year. Only two weeks ago I finally figured out the numbering system on the jerseys in great detail in terms of which edge the jersey is on.

On the right wing is position number 2 and then to his left is number 3 and then to his left on the other side of the field is number 4 and to the very left is number 5
Position 11 is the right edge and position 12 is the left edge when I would have it all going the other way around.

Some time to go before not new at league.
Now you mention it I don't understand any of that either, I must have been programmed at a young age to just accept it all makes sense.

fuck!

i’ve been out to dinner and had a few,
but at first glance i thought this said NUREMBURG and thought JESUS WEPT you must be one of W2D cooker mates!!!

apologies.

anyways,
play on.
Good stuff Marv. Like your work.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back