• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

Did he say he will end democracy or that the particular audience he was addressing wouldn't need to vote again cos the issues they were concerned about would be fixed?

The clip I heard could go both ways, and obviously the Trump haters will hear something different to the Trump lovers (which could be different to the lol politics is funny peeps on the sidelines).

Just like the "it will be a bloodbath" clip from earlier this year.

NZWarriors.com
Did he say he will end democracy or that the particular audience he was addressing wouldn't need to vote again cos the issues they were concerned about would be fixed?

The clip I heard could go both ways, and obviously the Trump haters will hear something different to the Trump lovers (which could be different to the lol politics is funny peeps on the sidelines).

Good point, It was not a definitive quote. He did not say I will end democracy.. Just that he would fix it so that audience (a room full of christians) would not ever need to vote again. Christians are just like everyone else. If they don't have to vote again then nobody needs to vote again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE7xoHJkgvE

Google says 63% of the United States is Christian

So 63% won't need to vote again.

It is clear he means everyone doesn't need to vote again.

I think and this will sound crazy but such are the times we live in, that NZ should sponsor a motion in the United Nations for every country to impose strict trade sanctions on the United States both a cease to imports and exports if Trump gets elected until he steps down from power given that he doesn't believe in and wants to end the democratic process in the United States,

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

He's a narcissistic authoritarian dictator who wants to destroy what little democracy there is in America. He openly foments fear, hatred and racism, openly threatening to lock up anyone who disagrees with him. THIS IS WHO HE IS! Meanwhile there's shrugging off "Oh that's just Trump". Or "Let's get the popcorn"

We're in the midst of a ten year swing to the right and far right and the rise of fascism around the world ffs. This will affect everyone, isolated New Zealand especially. It will embolden other superpowers, which is really the point of undermining western democracies and constructs for quite a while now. It could hasten the most unstable era many of us have seen in our lifetimes. It won't be good for anyone apart from Trump and his billionaire backers.

It's happened before, there's a blueprint of the 1930s and 1940s just waiting for someone to remember it - you know, the nazis, world war 2.

I watched a political post from a young - he could not have been more than 19 years old - anti Trump activist today. He didn't say anything radical he was trying to present the news of the day and make points against trump.
He is just a kid.
He is afraid of Donald Trump and what is happening to the country he is born and raised in.
He is rolling up his sleeves to do his upmost to stop Donald get in by using youtube posts.
These are historic times. I have never seen anything like this.

I watched a political post from a young - he could not have been more than 19 years old - anti Trump activist today. He didn't say anything radical he was trying to present the news of the day and make points against trump.
He is just a kid.
He is afraid of Donald Trump and what is happening to the country he is born and raised in.
He is rolling up his sleeves to do his upmost to stop Donald get in by using youtube posts.
These are historic times. I have never seen anything like this.
Further to my point above. They have done polling numbers by age. The baby boomers like Trump. Young America the 18-34 years old are mobilising and are on the move since Kamala has taken the baton. They are moving. The are organising. They are on the Internet. They are doing all they can. In the ways youth knows how. Memes. Gifs. Songs. It has all erupted in the last 7 days since Biden stepped down.

I wonder how Donald Trump would be ow if he ever watched the Mr Blonde torture scene from "Reservoir Dogs"?
I always loved it how upset Brad Pitt's character was that he get hit on the ear in "Fight Club" :)
As for Trump, the Democrats have always taken him way too literally. A lot of his fans just love that he can get the Democrats into that much a panic mode "OHMIGODITSDEENDODAWORLD!"

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Further to my point above. They have done polling numbers by age. The baby boomers like Trump. Young America the 18-34 years old are mobilising and are on the move since Kamala has taken the baton. They are moving. The are organising. They are on the Internet. They are doing all they can. In the ways youth knows how. Memes. Gifs. Songs. It has all erupted in the last 7 days since Biden stepped down.
If they're using animated GIFS, I'm Team Trump On Principle. I have dreams where I find the hateful nasty little shit who invented those things and torture him in the worst way imaginable.
Even worse than making him watch all 80 minutes of the 6-66 fuckup against the Titans. Yes, there are worse ways to torture....:)

I wonder how Donald Trump would be ow if he ever watched the Mr Blonde torture scene from "Reservoir Dogs"?
I always loved it how upset Brad Pitt's character was that he get hit on the ear in "Fight Club" :)
As for Trump, the Democrats have always taken him way too literally. A lot of his fans just love that he can get the Democrats into that much a panic mode "OHMIGODITSDEENDODAWORLD!"
They ransacked parliament and the White House and the oval office, They brought with them nooses to hang the democrat politicians. I would say that was a scene from the end of the world and it happened last time he was in power.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I used to hate Trump so much, it was effecting my mental health. I took a step back and honestly don't care anymore. I'm a bit like Your last post, people get what they deserve.
Disliked him plenty too. But the Dems only have themselves to blame.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
One last post
The on again off again debates are likely to be on again. They will be fireworks. Never seen before television. I hope the moderator has security guards ready to intercede.

Reactions: j_p
Another final point before I take a break.
My favourite Trump post designed just to get him into the headlines by saying something outrageous.
"I could walk down Main and 23rd st in New York at 12 noon in broad daylight and shoot somebody and still get elected".

And he is absolutely right with that quote even though he said it just to be a shit stirrer..

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back