• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics 🤡 Donald Trump

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
i have no dog in the fight but fuck there’s some funny ones.
IMG_0105.jpegi wonder if in history there’s ever been a survivor of an assassination attempt ridiculed so much.

probably not but there’s probably also never been someone so close to having their head exploded on live television walk away with only a nick to his ear.

there’s also probably never been a more divisive (former) president.

View attachment 8345i wonder if in history there’s ever been a survivor of an assassination attempt ridiculed so much.

probably not but there’s probably also never been someone so close to having their head exploded on live television walk away with only a nick to his ear.

You forgot about the rapist part

View attachment 8345i wonder if in history there’s ever been a survivor of an assassination attempt ridiculed so much.

Well Hulk Hogan was going to put Donal Trump on his back and doggy paddle him to safety as the Trump Plaza fell to pieces at Wrestlemania IV. Trump just had to let go of all his material possessions and proclaim himself a Hulkamaniac.

They way Hogan lies I'm more looking forward to how he spins this in a few years. Probably Trump was on his death bead after the bullet and Hogan visited him and he told him he's a Hulkamaniac. His campaign was struggling so Hogan gave this great speech and everyone in America become united as one.

This seems far fetched but this is a guy who has said the following.

Elvis was a Hulkamaniac. Elvis was dead before Hogan started wrestling.

He wrested 400 days in one year. Says since he travelled so much between Japan and USA, the time difference added it up and made it possible.

Partied with John Beluchshi after Mania 2 in 86. John passed in 82.
I think my favourite one is that he was offered the lead in Aronofsky's "The Wrestler" but he felt it wasn't deserved, so he turned it down 😂 absolute bollocks

DJT tells room of christian nationalists to vote for him and they won't have to vote again in 4 years because he'll fix it.

Part of me wants Trump as prez just to see how f'd up it will be

NZWarriors.com
Here it is:

-
View: https://youtu.be/duls1Cr1Lyo?si=xTeB-waqJy6R2-YJ

However you take it, there is a concerning element.

You know he' going to try and spin it by saying "he's going to such a great job, he won't need to stand again in four years".

TBH, it's just the weasel words he's famous for. He knows some will interpret it as a warning that he'll want to change the constitution and be president for life because there'll be no more elections and others will see it as a rallying cry to "get the job done right, once and for all".

NZWarriors.com
You know he' going to try and spin it by saying "he's going to such a great job, he won't need to stand again in four years".

TBH, it's just the weasel words he's famous for. He knows some will interpret it as a warning that he'll want to change the constitution and be president for life because there'll be no more elections and others will see it as a rallying cry to "get the job done right, once and for all".
Bingo. TBH the hyperventilating from non Americans is getting tiresome. People get the politicians they deserve

Bingo. TBH the hyperventilating from non Americans is getting tiresome. People get the politicians they deserve
Bookmarked for when he wins and tries to make himself a dictator and the republican party mostly goes with it .
You can rightly come back and tell me I was wrong if and hopefully it doesn't happen.

Last edited:
Trump has come out this week and admitted he will end democracy in America and that this election will be the last one people need to go through the hassle of voting.

How can 50% of a country vote for someone who wants to end democracy. I can understand if he had a fringe 5% following.

NZWarriors.com
Back