• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics đź¤ˇ Donald Trump

NZWarriors.com
You would probably have more success if you didn't jump to the worst conclusions just because people don't agree with you mate.
Success? I wasnt trying to be liked, or achieve an outcome. MaybeTop8 MaybeTop8 is free to believe whatever he likes in life as I am free to mock it.

Are you referring to life in general? Cos thats an awfully precise position to take, without knowing the parameters of my life.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Success? I wasnt trying to be liked, or achieve an outcome. MaybeTop8 MaybeTop8 is free to believe whatever he likes in life as I am free to mock it.

Are you referring to life in general? Cos thats an awfully precise position to take, without knowing the parameters of my life.
I probably shouldn't have even jumped in.

Success in engaging in a proper conversation rather than just jumping to calling someone names.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Do you think we'll have won a premierhsip by then
Or will the Warriors even have won a penalty count against one of The Big Three by then?
Gotten a good bunker call by then?
Climate change won't kill us. It might well drive us to kill each other, though. Okay, maybe semantics on my part, but still. The end of the world will not be slow, hot and drawn out. When it ends it'll be fairly quick IMHO. Maybe us New Zealanders might have to wait a bit longer if the articles about the chances of mushroom clouds over our major cities in a nuclear shitfight being very small/none due to ICBM range/ICBMs already being destroyed before launch/no one being alive to launch any ICBMs that could hit us etc are true....

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Fark no. Webby will have been declared a soy drinking limp wristed (something rhyming with duck that's impossibly childish and alt right) by members of this forum and turfed out, then we remain bottom 18, overtaken by the south island and the tasmanian devils for 95 seasons
don’t forget to come up for air every once in a while, fella.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back