• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Politics ðŸ¤¡ Donald Trump

Imo there is 4 groups democrats in bidens team democrat in obamas team, Republicans and maga.
There is the concept of the uni party they represent the all of the aspects you listed, could also add pharmaceutical industrial complex as well.
Trump and Kennedy are anti establishment.
Pretty sure Trump is back by organised crime, notably NY and Russian mafia

It's like the state is working hand in hand with a religion atm with the progressive left and their woke ideologies.
I grew up and took full advantage of a liberal hedonistic lifestyle through my early adult life.
Now that I'm older why can't we return to a Christian moral type of software society based of merit and family promotion?
Good luck in these forums everyone. I'm out, too much conspiracy driven right conservativeness going on here

Good luck in these forums everyone. I'm out, too much conspiracy driven right conservativeness going on here
C'mon man, stay and be the voice of reason in the river of shit

FB_IMG_1721277358143.jpg

Macho Man Randy Savage would be "Startin' to feel the paaaaiin, YEAAAAAHH!"
My favourite line about conspiracies:
"Cube" 1997 Movie: "This may be hard for you to understand, but there is no conspiracy. Nobody is in charge. It, it's a headless blunder operating under the illusion of a master plan. Can you grasp that? Big Brother is not watching you."
Which is both comforting and scary. Nobody actually is The No 1 King/Queen PuppetMaster and knows what the effect of pulling that fifth string in their left hand is going to be. Beyond a certain level, it's guesswork at best.

Well Hulk Hogan was going to put Donal Trump on his back and doggy paddle him to safety as the Trump Plaza fell to pieces at Wrestlemania IV. Trump just had to let go of all his material possessions and proclaim himself a Hulkamaniac.

They way Hogan lies I'm more looking forward to how he spins this in a few years. Probably Trump was on his death bead after the bullet and Hogan visited him and he told him he's a Hulkamaniac. His campaign was struggling so Hogan gave this great speech and everyone in America become united as one.

This seems far fetched but this is a guy who has said the following.

Elvis was a Hulkamaniac. Elvis was dead before Hogan started wrestling.

He wrested 400 days in one year. Says since he travelled so much between Japan and USA, the time difference added it up and made it possible.

Partied with John Beluchshi after Mania 2 in 86. John passed in 82.

There is some unconfirmed reporting in the States that Biden may withdraw from the Democrat nomination over the weekend.
It would be the best thing he could do. They need a younger, charasmatic, intelligent candidate that speaks well and has some strong moral values and vision to take on Trump. Unfortunately this is America we are talking about so may struggle to tick the box on a lot of those things

Listening to Trumps burble and can't believe how twisted this guy is. For sure Project 2025 is well on the way.
From Joe Biden, Jill Biden & Hunter Biden "The Addams Family"
to
Donald Trump, Junior Trump, & JD Vance " The Unholy Trinity".
Feel really sad as I have always been treated with respect when I have travelled there & found the Americans knowledgeable on world affairs.
Might need to think twice abt the Vegas venture as our players may become some of the "many many thousands killing our country".

Back