Current Affairs ⚔️ Ukraine - Russia War

i saw something today that those were captured by thr Chetchens and the Russians were not happy about their injuries.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The Western alliance, fucking people over left and right.
Israel just bombed overflow tents in a Gaza hospital grounds. Videos of patients burning alive in beds.
An out there commentator on X claims that there will be a ramp up in the Israeli conflict to take eyes of Ukraine. Not sure I agree with that logic

An out there commentator on X claims that there will be a ramp up in the Israeli conflict to take eyes of Ukraine. Not sure I agree with that logic
Israel is ramping it up because they have complete impunity. No one is even bothering to stop them. The IDF attacked the Irish UN peacekeepers in Lebanon yesterday, apparently with a chemical gas.
With the lead up to the US election no one in the administration is going to shut off the bomb shipments.
It's totally insane - Any semblance of an international order or International law existing, died this year.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I tend to think that the US will want the Ukraine to keep fighting till after the election. Whichever way U kraine is stuffed.
They may want that but the citizens of the USA are tired of forking out money in the form of weapons to Ukraine while they are currently watching hurricanes smash American lives at home with little financial support from their government..

They may want that but the citizens of the USA are tired of forking out money in the form of weapons to Ukraine while they are currently watching hurricanes smash American lives at home with little financial support from their government..
Any link to the comment “with little financial support from their government” or is this just parroting what DJT is saying for his political purposes?

Possibly, but US politicians dont tend to follow public opinion. Their pockets are filled by yhe deep state arms companies.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Any link to the comment “with little financial support from their government” or is this just parroting what DJT is saying for his political purposes?

Not even close to what Brightman Brightman alleged
Thats exactly what Brightman Brightman alleged.

watching hurricanes smash American lives at home with little financial support from their government

A
ny link to the comment “with little financial support from their government” or is this just parroting what DJT is saying for his political purposes?

This whole thing blew up because of what Mayorkas said on TV. Not my fault you cant see the correlation between the two.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
  1. FEMA says it may run out of money
  2. DJT says FEMA doesn't have money after US giving billions to Ukraine
  3. US govt denies and says it has plenty of disaster relief money
Pretty simple set of events

Back