Current Affairs ⚔️ Ukraine - Russia War

The areas being fought over are ethnically Russian and have voted to join Russia. This includes Crimea.
Not sure those polls are very kosher having been conducted during a military annexation, allegedly at gunpoint. No doubt a lot of the ethnic Russians prefer Putin to Kyiv, we know around 40K separatists have fought in the Donbass War since 2014 but we don't know if that's representative of the gen pop.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Not sure those polls are very kosher having been conducted during a military annexation, allegedly at gunpoint. No doubt a lot of the ethnic Russians prefer Putin to Kyiv, we know around 40K separatists have fought in the Donbass War since 2014 but we don't know if that's representative of the gen pop.

Good point, although the Crimean one was done before the annexation on Pitins demand

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Cut and run from what? Ukraine aren’t in NATO, the NATO front line is the next countries west of Ukraine.
If you mean NATO logistics and other support for Ukraine I can’t see it.
Money talks. When the US cut and run they will leave an already broke EU that is beginning to visibly fracture with the weakest part of NATO to uphold their wishes. Won't last long.

TATTERS I TELL YOU..

Cut and run from what? Ukraine aren’t in NATO, the NATO front line is the next countries west of Ukraine.
If you mean NATO logistics and other support for Ukraine I can’t see it.
Do you mean NATO isnt in Ukraine? My guy they most certainly are. A large number or weapons platforms need NATO advisors to help. Plus all the planners and intelligence staff

If you mean Ukraine isnt a part of NATO, what has that got to do with anything? Ukraine's entire Army is now a NATO army. The organic Ukrainian Army was destroyed last year.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
How do you know this? Are you residing in Russia?
No i read and follow military commentators, veterans and analysis. But there clues are there even in western publications, the average layman doesnt know what it means.

It could be months before the first of the new 2,000-person brigades has filled all its billets—and months longer before the brigades are ready for combat.
new mechanized brigades—all of them with designations in the 160s—will train in foreign countries and draw many of their recruits from Ukrainians living in those same countries.
Starting last fall, the Ukrainian army formed 10 new brigades: four mechanized brigades, five infantry brigades and a jaeger brigade.

On paper, 10 brigades need 20,000 troops. Ukraine’s controversial mobilization law, which entered into force in May, aims to bring another half million people into the million-person armed forces by lowering the draft age from 27 to 25, adding penalties for draft evasion and offering more incentives to volunteers.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back