• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ⚔️ Palestine, Israel war.

Great news. 4 hostages were saved, lots of terrorists killed. Must be getting closer to it being over. No celebrations here, must have missed it 👍.
In other words:

With the help of the US and using the US built "humanitarian port", IDF staged a massacre 260+ Palestinian civilians including over 80 children all in an effort to save 4 hostages as one US civilian hostage was killed during the operation.

Swell..

NZWarriors.com
In other words:

With the help of the US and using the US built "humanitarian port", IDF staged a massacre 260+ Palestinian civilians including over 80 children all in an effort to save 4 hostages as one US civilian hostage was killed during the operation.

Swell..
You realise the stats are recorded and reported by Hamas.

In fact one of the reporters who worked for Al Jazeera was holding the terrorists in his home. I wouldn’t believe those stats but even if I did I would blame the terror group Hamas’s and not the IDF. Seems like we like to wear Hamas glasses here.

he crucial decision to not renew the contract enables Saudi Arabia to sell oil and other goods in multiple currencies, including the Chinese RMB, Euros, Yen, and Yuan, instead of exclusively in US dollars. Additionally, the potential use of digital currencies like Bitcoin may also be considered.

This latest development signifies a major shift away from the petrodollar system established in 1972, when the US decoupled its currency from gold, and is anticipated to hasten the global shift away from the US dollar.

Cross-border CBDC transactions​

In a more recent move, Saudi Arabia has announced its involvement in Project mBridge, a project which explores a multi-central bank digital currency (CBDC) platform shared among participating central banks and commercial banks. It is built on distributed ledger technology (DLT) to enable instant cross-border payments settlements, and foreign-exchange transactions.
Saudis think Izzy going to far.
Give America a wake up……

You realise the stats are recorded and reported by Hamas.

In fact one of the reporters who worked for Al Jazeera was holding the terrorists in his home. I wouldn’t believe those stats but even if I did I would blame the terror group Hamas’s and not the IDF. Seems like we like to wear Hamas glasses here.
Obviously BOTH sides will have their biases, did the IDF kill no civilians during this operation except the one American hostage..

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Obviously BOTH sides will have their biases, did the IDF kill no civilians during this operation except the one American hostage..
Agreed, lies, exaggeration and truth on both sides I’m sure.

Every single war kills civilians. And many at much higher rates. I am amazed that this outrage only seems to rage at this level against the Jews. Note I am not saying it’s wrong to be upset but it doesn’t seem very consistent to me. It’s like when a team gets thrashed in league but we get special delight when it’s the team we hate. There seems to be special hatred here for the Jews. We have Muslims, enslaved, organ harvested and tortured in the hundreds of thousands and murders of innocent people in higher numbers and in horrific conditions yet only what comes on the news against the Jews outrages us even though many of the numbers are much higher elsewhere. I can’t imagine what the reaction would be if the Jews had committed the Many much worse atrocities that are currently occurring in our world.
I don't want any civilians dying, but it’s very hard in such an operation when kids and even women will try and kill you and believe they will be rewarded in heaven for such. Anyone approaching, is in the vicinity or even looking at you is a threat to your life. so it’s understandable why you’d be close to the trigger. Hamas has placed hostages in a local home, the question I would be asking would be, Why? They were endangering all these civilians and terrorists that were intermingled. So friends we see things differently but atleast with the hostage capture, the war is nearly over….

Last edited:

Every single war kills civilians. And many at much higher rates. I am amazed that this outrage only seems to rage at this level against the Jews. Note I am not saying it’s wrong to be upset but it doesn’t seem very consistent to me. It’s like when a team gets thrashed in league but we get special delight when it’s the team we hate. There seems to be special hatred here for the Jews. We have Muslims, enslaved, organ harvested and tortured in the hundreds of thousands and murders of innocent people in higher numbers and in horrific conditions yet only what comes on the news against the Jews outrages us even though many of the numbers are much higher. I can’t imagine what the reaction would be if the Jews had committed this unprovoked evil.
I don't want any civilians dying, but it’s very hard in such an operation when kids and even women will try and kill you and believe they will be rewarded in heaven for such. Anyone close to you is a threat to your life. so it’s understandable why you’d be trigger happy. Hamas has placed hostages in a local home, the question I would be asking would be, Why? They were endangering all these civilians and terrorists that were intermingled. So friends we see things differently but atleast with the hostage capture, the war is nearly over….
The tactics used by the IDF in built up civilian areas is indefensible. If you know hostages are there, in an area you've sent millions of people. Send in soldiers, without the dropping of large ordinance before hand. No issue with some sort of close air support that is precise. But if you walk away from a hostage rescue killing 200+ civilians you have failed terribly.

Unprovoked evil? You're deranged. What do you call occupation for 70+ years, with decades of tactics like 'mowing the lawn' by the IDF?

Last edited:

Every single war kills civilians. And many at much higher rates. I am amazed that this outrage only seems to rage at this level against the Jews. Note I am not saying it’s wrong to be upset but it doesn’t seem very consistent to me. It’s like when a team gets thrashed in league but we get special delight when it’s the team we hate. There seems to be special hatred here for the Jews. We have Muslims, enslaved, organ harvested and tortured in the hundreds of thousands and murders of innocent people in higher numbers and in horrific conditions yet only what comes on the news against the Jews outrages us even though many of the numbers are much higher elsewhere. I can’t imagine what the reaction would be if the Jews had committed the Many much worse atrocities that are currently occurring in our world.
I don't want any civilians dying, but it’s very hard in such an operation when kids and even women will try and kill you and believe they will be rewarded in heaven for such. Anyone approaching, is in the vicinity or even looking at you is a threat to your life. so it’s understandable why you’d be close to the trigger. Hamas has placed hostages in a local home, the question I would be asking would be, Why? They were endangering all these civilians and terrorists that were intermingled. So friends we see things differently but atleast with the hostage capture, the war is nearly over….
Mate, take a long hard look at yourself after this post.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The tactics used by the IDF in built up civilian areas is indefensible. If you know hostages are there, in an area you've sent millions of people. Send in soldiers, without the bombing of large ordinance before hand. No issue with some sort of close air support that is precise. But if you walk away from a hostage rescue killing 200+ civilians you have failed terribly.

Unprovoked evil? You're deranged. What do you call occupation for 70+ years, with decades of tactics like 'mowing the lawn' by the IDF?
Unprovoked evil is what Hamas committed absolutely.

Occupation? how long has Israel been there? 70+ years? I don’t mean to be condescending but bro I don’t think you have this right. When did the current modern Arabs come into the area? How long has Israel been there? Even the 70 years, who has been ruling that region and responsible for them for the last 15-20 years? All these issues that are propagandised slant peoples understanding.

Unprovoked evil is what Hamas committed absolutely.

Occupation? how long has Israel been there? 70+ years? I don’t mean to be condescending but bro I don’t think you have this right. When did the current modern Arabs come into the area? How long has Israel been there? Even the 70 years, who has been ruling that region and responsible for them for the last 15-20 years? All these issues that are propagandised slant peoples understanding.
Lol, you understand what military occupation means right? There is no self determination within a military occupation.

Just for shits, look up the definition and responsibilities of foreign power engaging in a military occupation.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Lol, you understand what military occupation means right? There is no self determination within a military occupation.

Just for shits, look up the definition and responsibilities of foreign power engaging in a military occupation.
Hamas has used self determination with millions and millions to build terror tunnels and their terror network starving their own people. Some of those terrorists lived by the sword and died by it.

some people say well what Hamas did under occupation was a result of Israel’s actions. Well with that logic, what Hamas got (destroyed) is from their own actions.

Hamas has used self determination with millions and millions to build terror tunnels and their terror network starving their own people. Some of those terrorists lived by the sword and died by it.

some people say well what Hamas did under occupation was a result of Israel’s actions. Well with that logic, what Hamas got (destroyed) is from their own actions.
So you def didn't look up what military occupation is then. Lol, what a fucking ghoul.

Still 100 hostages there (if they're alive), how do you mean it's nearly over?
Surely Hamas or anyone else understand that they need to give back the hostages? Maybe at the protests people should call on Hamas to give back the hostages to help save human lives? Let’s all emphasise that. Should have happened from the beginning. That way we save Israeli lives and Palestinian lives 👍. If we all get that, support that then we are getting closer to the war being over.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Surely Hamas or anyone else understand that they need to give back the hostages? Maybe at the protests people should call on Hamas to give back the hostages to help save human lives? Let’s all emphasise that. Should have happened from the beginning. That way we save Israeli lives and Palestinian lives 👍. If we all get that, support that then we are getting closer to the war being over.
Sure, but maybe a little idealistic to assume Hamas is interested in ending the war when their stated objective is the destruction of the Israeli state and they win more international support the longer the massacres continue, and also that Bibi will stop if the hostages are returned when he's stated the objective is to wipe out Hamas regardless.

Last edited:
Sure, but maybe a little idealistic to assume Hamas is interested in ending the war when their stated objective is the destruction of the Israeli state and they win more international support the longer the massacres continue, and also that Bibi will stop if the hostages are returned when he's stated the objective is to wipe out Hamas regardless.
I agree. I was making a point about it nearly being over, because hostages are getting released. The aim of Hamas is to win the war of power public opinion and the world’s support. Something in which they are making huge strides in because of the ignorance of so many people today. Their ultimate aim is the eradication of the Jewish state and for the extreme radicals, the murder of all Jews. By the way they believe in the murder of Christians and others who won’t convert to their form of Islam also. What a lovely bunch to support, but people do it with no idea of their end game and what they are really supporting. I think it’s fair to wipe out the terrorists. It could be argued that they have to. Can you imagine a group whose life goal was to kill and rape your population even if it costs their lives. They hate Israel to death. The problem in the west is that we don’t get that level of evil, we think Hamas think like normal civilised people. They are not, they are sick with an evil ideology and will kill, have killed and continue to kill innocent civilians unprovoked.

Last edited:
Isn’t the 200 dead civilians on Hamas for taking and keeping the hostages in the first place?
Taking that logic and Boston Boy Boston Boy understanding and running with it, shouldn't Hamas have beheaded the hostages a Livestream?

Or maybe they wanted leverage to force a diplomatic solution, something an oppressed group would likely pursue..

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back