Height (cm)
183 cm
Weight (kg)
104 kg
Position/s
  1. Second Row
Signed From
Kelston Boys High School
That's amazing - amazing we had the gumption to challenge it, the skill to present a good argument, and that the judiciary listened and responded - another piece of evidence towards the Warriors organisation having its shit together
Yeah I wonder which Australian Lawyer the Warriors used, whoever she, or he is, has the gig for life.
The hit was a bad one and the Judiciary were well within their rights to dismiss arguments and look primarily at the damage.

I would have been OK if he got 4 weeks. He is not central to our plans and I would have kept our gun powder dry by saving our judiciary challenges to someone who is a core player.
I felt he deserved 4 weeks. My humble opinion only.

I would have been OK if he got 4 weeks. He is not central to our plans and I would have kept our gun powder dry by saving our judiciary challenges to someone who is a core player.

How do you know he is not central to the clubs plan. Moving forward the Warriors will be concentrating on pathways developing local players. Zyon Maiu’u is one of those players he made a mistake and has paid the price. I do not understand your 'gun powder dry' comment. Each judiciary charge has to be based on its own merits. No matter who is charged.

I actually understand your reasoning.

But if we’re playing 4D chess, what if making moves like this for our impressionable young players results in them being loyal to us at a future contract negotiation?

Like other young Kiwi players he has to get the intimidation/cheap shot out of his game. it is pointless and can derail the teamwith penalties and sin bins/sending offs. The true enforcers of either code do it with workrate and technique to achieve their enforcer status. As young players lessons are learnt from mistakes. Good players learn from mistakes.

This guy had a presence for how short it lasted.
He was on for a few tackles in D and he looked very intimidating, like he was hunting.
We need to curb that aggression into legal tackles but man him, Laban, Halasima, Sifakula and Leiataua are our future.
Just over-enthusism IMO.Excited for the opportunity.Iam sure he will learn from it.

How do you know he is not central to the clubs plan. Moving forward the Warriors will be concentrating on pathways developing local players. Zyon Maiu’u is one of those players he made a mistake and has paid the price. I do not understand your 'gun powder dry' comment. Each judiciary charge has to be based on its own merits. No matter who is charged.
I apologise for the machevellian nature of my post. I just want to win the premiership. Perhaps I have a bit of Shane Flanaggan in me!!!

I apologise for the machevellian nature of my post. I just want to win the premiership. Perhaps I have a bit of Shane Flanaggan in me!!!

No sweat, another thing to keep in mind is these guys are individuals. They do not develop at the same time physically maturity or skills. If I had the answer to that I would be very rich. The great coaches in any sport all have their share of failed recruitment.

You are supposed to inject those Peptides.

Drinking Flanaggan's Kool Aide has not been tested in the lab.

Arohanui kuao puru
(Luv these young bulls)
Kinda reminiscent of our origin story….
GONE are the athlete's & back are the hard arse pipe hitting mofo’s wanting to leave a legacy by winning…. EVERYTHING!!!!
We now have identified juniors who are more than willing to be in the trenches…

Covid was our blessing….
Factory reset hard out….
Let’s eat
Let’s feast
Let’s GONE
UP THA WAHZ…..

Arohanui kuao puru
(Luv these young bulls)
Kinda reminiscent of our origin story….
GONE are the athlete's & back are the hard arse pipe hitting mofo’s wanting to leave a legacy by winning…. EVERYTHING!!!!
We now have identified juniors who are more than willing to be in the trenches…

Covid was our blessing….
Factory reset hard out….
Let’s eat
Let’s feast
Let’s GONE
UP THA WAHZ…..
ALL HAIL THE ZYASIAH