Height (cm)
183 cm
Weight (kg)
104 kg
Position/s
  1. Second Row
Signed From
Kelston Boys High School
I agree with this should have come on when afb or Barnett first comes off play 10-15 mins either side of half. Had much more impact than ale who I don’t think is a prop. Overall a very good debut from zyon and deserves to hold a spot in 17 until niukore returns
Yeah, Ale needs to play 13 when Tohu comes off. Only play prop when we have no other options. Webby is too conservative.

I would actually prefer seeing him come on for Mitch around the 25 minute mark. For whatever reason we just seem to switch the fuck off at this time. Just watched the reply and for some reason the whole team lifted when he came on. If that can be repeated then it would help us actually win a game. I can see him filling the same role that Spence Leniu had at the Panthers. Hopefully without the racist/psycho shit.

I would actually prefer seeing him come on for Mitch around the 25 minute mark. For whatever reason we just seem to switch the fuck off at this time. Just watched the reply and for some reason the whole team lifted when he came on. If that can be repeated then it would help us actually win a game. I can see him filling the same role that Spence Leniu had at the Panthers. Hopefully without the racist/psycho shit.
I can see your reasoning but I would like to see him start.
Think he deserves to feel to be part of the run on side

Same analysis different fix. Zyon Maiu’u to run rampant then Mitch to come on with a cool head. I’d bring Tohu on at the same time too

Same analysis different fix. Zyon Maiu’u to run rampant then Mitch to come on with a cool head. I’d bring Tohu on at the same time too
Starting a young prop who was gassed after 13 minutes would just lead to us letting in points IMHO. He was gassed because he left nothing out there which was a pleasure to see. Mitch also leads our line speed on defense which is one of the reasons we look good to start with. I would always start Mitch at least for now. Once Zyon Maiu’u's body gets more use to FG then yes I could see him getting a start. Doesn't really matter though as Webster is way too conservative coach to start a rookie prop.
Nice for us to be talking up a rookie in a position we really need. Was so happy for the young man having such a great debut. Hopefully we get to see much more of Zyon Maiu’u in FG.