Social Palestine, Israel war.

Oh, but don't worry!! Lol.

1712102654410.png

Also, the Israeli Defence Force completely fucked another major hospital in Gaza, Al Shifa Medical Complex. With reports of executions (cable tied hands) and mutilated bodies being found once the IDF had vacated the area.
If this was any other country, they would be considered a rogue state and at least sanctioned. Completely fucked up.

View: https://x.com/DrMadsGilbert/status/1774706747044684255?s=20

I'm 36 and grown up my whole life taught not to judge people by their race. This info is making it very tough but out of respect for my parents I will continue with that belief.

Before the October attacks I was bias on the Israel side.
I gave them the benefit of the doubt maybe ignorantly so wth the initial attacks back on Hamas/Palestine.
But I don’t know how you can still believe that Israel are not carrying out mass murder, so many poor innocent people getting blown to shreds.

Israel is The Miltary Industrial Complex and Petroleum Companies Chosen People to Gazify the Middle East like Syria and Lebanon, and hopefully draw Iran into conflict so they can access the worlds 4rth biggest oil reserves by destroying Iran.
Maiming, crippling and disfiguring opponents increases health cost of all those who try to help and increases racial hatred.
It causes mass migrations and destabilises governments and can weaken all of Europe.
This is institutionalised evil on a monumental scale.

I cannot overstate how woefully unprepared both the US military and the western public is for a war with Iran. Youre talking hundreds of dead soldiers daily, thousands per month.

I cannot overstate how woefully unprepared both the US military and the western public is for a war with Iran. Youre talking hundreds of dead soldiers daily, thousands per month.
If we ever have a big war like in the past where they have had to do a draft or get more people in. It wouldn't be case of some basic training to get them fit and give them a rifle. Due to their obesity rates it would be either reject most of them as unfit for combat or the war would be over by the time they got them into shape.

A lot of Americans probably can't run far enough to survive in a day to day situation let a lone combat.

😂 😂 😂

Ohh my dude. You think NATO got embarrassed by Russia, wait till you see US humbled by Iran.

I thought Russia got embarrassed by the Ukraine. But hey, personal perspective.

Yeah, the American public seems to be leading towards American isolationism, so I wouldn't imagine the public's heart would be in another middle eastern war - a huge factor.

If we ever have a big war like in the past where they have had to do a draft or get more people in. It wouldn't be case of some basic training to get them fit and give them a rifle. Due to their obesity rates it would be either reject most of them as unfit for combat or the war would be over by the time they got them into shape.

A lot of Americans probably can't run far enough to survive in a day to day situation let a lone combat.
From the Bondi attack yesterday to global war, fitness saves your life. When people ask what I'm training for, I say to be harder to kill.

From the Bondi attack yesterday to global war, fitness saves your life. When people ask what I'm training for, I say to be harder to kill.
Survival of the fittest. Probably one of the most apt phrases. Look after your health so you can survive the unexpected.

Back