Social Palestine, Israel war.

The tweets mia khalifa did that lost her the playboy and other contracts didn't seem that bad, just pro Palestine stuff. I only read what was in the news, didn't go read her Twitter or anything but going on that if you don't support Israel you are getting canceled.

The tweets mia khalifa did that lost her the playboy and other contracts didn't seem that bad, just pro Palestine stuff. I only read what was in the news, didn't go read her Twitter or anything but going on that if you don't support Israel you are getting canceled.
The C..t said to turn your camera horizontal.
I mistakenly watched some of the videos of the slayings, will stay with me forever.
To make a joke/comment like that is evil.

It’s a good thing I don’t follow her for her opinions or tweets

To be quite honest I am a Israel sympathiser.
I actually have little knowledge to the dynamic over there but also feel immense sympathy for the Palestine people.
Hamas on the other hand, I hope they burn in hell.
But turning off power and water to a population you are bombing is evil in itself.
How can the innocent get treatment, the poor kids that will have suffer just makes me ill.
Just a tragedy for both sides.
There is nothing wrong with supporting Israel in this crisis. Nor is there anything wrong with feeling hatred for hamas.

I support Israels right to defend itself too.

I also support the Palestinian right to be free of Israeli tyranny.

I think you have a balanced view from what you posted.

The trap in these situations is that they are polarizing. People get sucked into just one pov when it is a story with two sides.

In the Russia Ukraine conflict I was deeply affected on the side of Ukraine as I knew people, who are now dead. Before Russia invaded I was a Russophile, I loved Russian history, culture and the people, but that all falls away when you have personal skin in the game....and you end up feeling it with the heart and not the mind.

In these conflicts my natural sympathies historically have been with the Jewish people, I have in my own life seen antisemitism in NZ and have been quick to stand up for Jews because I hate that shit eh.

But like I say, when Israel shut the food water and power off, I can't support that crap.

You could maybe look away for a few days, in the reactive part of a crisis, you could overlook extreme measures, but this is not looking like a reactive over reach, because the Israelis are now demanding a million people walk, in the exact same way the NAZIs herded them into Ghettos.

But like I say, when Israel shut the food water and power off, I can't support that crap. I feel that same pull to choose a side, and as of now I am on the side of the people being starved to death.

Israel has vented its hatred for its many enemies hardest on this particular group of people who have the misfortune of just so happening to be the Arabs who live with them. As such the Palestinians are the whipping boys for antisemitism backlash and it is grossly disproportionate.

Israel thrives by showing the middle east that they are not to be fucked with, and they are about to use the Palestinians yet again as their convenient example of why Arabs of any country need fear them.

Last edited:
This guy is worth a follow. Motaz Azaiza - photographer/videographer in Gaza.

His rolling diary of the last 48hours.

You can't bomb a fucking hospital! This is a refuge site for civilians, with many people sleeping within the grounds.
You watch any videos on the ground in Gaza, people are fleeing their homes and have no where to go - they are congregating at hospital sites, hotels, aid stations etc. The civilian casualty count will be immense. Fucking disgraceful.

Warning this video contains graphic images.

You can't bomb a fucking hospital! This is a refuge site for civilians, with many people sleeping within the grounds.
You watch any videos on the ground in Gaza, people are fleeing their homes and have no where to go - they are congregating at hospital sites, hotels, aid stations etc. The civilian casualty count will be immense. Fucking disgraceful.

Would imagine Iran are on the verge of entering if not already.

Quite distressing to watch.

Would imagine Iran are on the verge of entering if not already.
Biden visits Israel today, I believe? Will the US continue to back these air strikes in the face of such scenes?
The images coming out from the hospital site will only get worse as dawn approaches.

Some protest activity happening around the Arab states (more videos in the Twitter thread).

Biden visits Israel today, I believe? Will the US continue to back these air strikes in the face of such scenes?
The images coming out from the hospital site will only get worse as the dawn approaches.

Some protest activity happening around the Arab states (more videos in the Twitter thread).

Biden has already said that hamas doesn’t represent the Palestinian people so it’s hard to see how he can continue support. I guess Israel will just say they had intelligence a target was in there.

Bombing something like a hospital deliberately or not, was going to happen sooner or later. Even Hamas would of known that. As far as Muslim hamas believe all of those people killed are going to join Allah in paradise. An idealist mindset us westerners dont fully comprehend or even understand. (Sad part is what if what they believe is totally false and people were sacrificed for nothing)
Its terrible to witness such devastation happening to innocent people. And can easily sway people to view Israel as a bunch of barbarians. Just like Hamas were back on the 7th...

When the Yanks left Afghanistan and left all that equipment and weapons behind I read that Iran had purchased s lot of it especially the bigger stuff. Also some thoughts that other equipment meant for Ukraine has been sold to this region. I wonder if the horrific Hamas attack was the start of their plan anticipating such an Israeli response. Hamas know Israeli tactics. I suspect they are stronger, better armed led and prepared than generally thought. The planning and execution of their operation was faultless. Their methods were barbaric but maybe part of the plan

They better have some good evidence for this,

"IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari will brief reporters on Wednesday morning about the explosion which killed hundreds of people at a hospital in the Gaza Strip on Tuesday.
Israel says that the explosion was caused by the botched launch of a missile by Islamic Jihad and that it has audio and technological evidence to back that claim."

Back