• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ⚔️ Palestine, Israel war.

NZWarriors.com
A million people are being herded into the South.....

"The United Nations considers it impossible for such a movement to take place without devastating humanitarian consequences," UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said in a statement.

"The United Nations strongly appeals for any such order, if confirmed, to be rescinded avoiding what could transform what is already a tragedy into a calamitous situation," he said.

It is increasingly difficult to sympathize with a country that has cut off food and water to two million trapped people.

I cannot abide that in good conscience, it is genocide.

I am wondering how long before the Yanks tell the Israelis to turn the dam water on, it is critical that the world media have a presence inside Gaza throughout.

If tens of thousands die on camera the world will see (to reference Jacinda Adern) this is not us.
To be quite honest I am a Israel sympathiser.
I actually have little knowledge to the dynamic over there but also feel immense sympathy for the Palestine people.
Hamas on the other hand, I hope they burn in hell.
But turning off power and water to a population you are bombing is evil in itself.
How can the innocent get treatment, the poor kids that will have suffer just makes me ill.
Just a tragedy for both sides.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Plan must be to slaughter anything that breaths in the North after the deadline.

Not a good time to have mobility issues, nor a time to go for a march without water.

Hamas issued a statement that it is fake propaganda, which suggests they want people to stay and get killed for the sake of point scoring.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
As Judaism is a religion, not a race, how does mixing the races relevant? As for cutting off water, the UN and US were silent on tha that when Ukraine cut Crimea's water supplies.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back