• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Who do you want to win this year?

Who would you like to win 2024 NRL premiership

• Bulldogs

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Storm

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Panthers

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Of the 8 teams, who would you like to win (not will win, but comment below!)

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I’ve gone for the Sea Eagles, have never been a fan however I can’t help but admire the brand of football they play when all hands are on deck - specifically Tommy Turbo, my favourite non-Warrior player, and I’d love to see that bloke win a premiership. Them aside, Cowboys would be awesome to see.

Massive fan of the Cleary’s, however Panthers premierships are starting to get a bit boring, Knights are no chance, can’t stand the Bulldogs who’ve had decisions go their way all season, Roosters are flogs, not a fan of the Sharks and it’s hard not to admire Bellamy & the Storm but not super keen on seeing them win another title.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Nobody. I don't back anyone else. More like who do I loathe least.
I agree. Definitely Doggies gone Round 1 please, given they have been handed a finals place by NRL. Interesting to see who they chose for ref and bunker. Likely to be 2 of the 4 that dumped the Wahs in our 2 games against them.

After that, ho hum. Probably Manly ... meh 😟

Really a shit bunch of candidates, the only realistic ones are more of the same n either Storm or Panthers- Probably Panthers out of that lot

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back