• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Who do you want to win this year?

Who would you like to win 2024 NRL premiership

• Bulldogs

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Storm

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Panthers

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Knights

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Cowboys

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Sharks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roosters

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Manly, first league game I went to was at Brookie vs the Broncs in 1995 as a 10 year old. Been my default 2nd team ever since. Thing I remember the most about that day though was jumping up and down cheering when they announced over the P.A that the Warriors had just beat Balmain, much to the boos of the Brookvale crowd.

Viva the underdogs

NZWarriors.com
I'm so glad manly and Bulldogs face off. Hate those two teams.

Would love a 4 peat for Ivan, even though it adds more pain to the Cleary curse of the nz warriors.

Cowboys run a great organization, With luck there.

Melbourne have some very talented kiwis representation just hate thier club.

Panthers for me.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Don't really care - though the big 'nos' for me are the Dogs (they'll go out early surely) and the Sharks.

Panthers maybe, just for the run.... though I really wouldn't mind if Manly got up - that would be fun

Panthers - the Cleary's saying they will always have a soft spot for the Warriors suckered me in.
and the one last ride thing

and JFH coming here.

It just seems right - despite them looking a little suspect.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Who do I want to win??? I want every team 1-12, from the Storm to the Broncos to be found of serious salary cap breaches. The finals is scrapped, and as the top non-rorting team, we play the Titans on October 6th for the Prem.. Yipee!!

Fr though, I'm well past the acceptance stage with the Panthers, so I'll just say them lol

I don't think I could suffer the fanbase of any of these teams getting to say they were the ones that stopped the Panther's run either; The Cowboys would probably be the most bearable.

I've just put a cheeky tenner on each of Cowboys to win and Deardon to get the Clive Churchill (trend has been halfs or fullbacks winning it last few years and he was paying more than Drinkwater 😂 ).
I was convinced by the graphic I saw recently of them having the best winning percentage over other top 8 teams this year (70%) and don't want Melbourne or dumb NSW teams to win. ;)

This will guarantee the Knights to get up this week of course hah!

Screenshot_20240911-114221_WhatsApp.jpg

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back