• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRLW Warriors NRLW 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors NRLW 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
-Player20252026202720282029
Laishon Albert-Jones✔️✔️M
Shakira Baker✔️✔️C
Harata Butler✔️✔️M
Matekino Gray✔️✔️
Mya Hill-Moana✔️✔️✔️
Apii Nicholls✔️✔️
Capri Paekau✔️✔️C
Emmanita Paki✔️✔️
Lavinia Tauhalaliku✔️✔️C
Tyra Wetere✔️✔️
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 10/28
Confirmed Development 2025: -
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 10/28
Unconfirmed Development 2025: -

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 10/28
Confirmed Development 2026: -

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Funny that a week ago we are wondering where all the signings are at and I am whinging about how the Bulldogs have 10 more signings that us, Nek minit lol

Wahs Up TV Wahs Up TV, could you maybe call out Cappy for not signing Xavier Willison and Keano Kini in the Mens recruitment thread plz bro, since he has it out for you for some reason 😂

Good signing. Getting on a bit @32 years old. Power winger with good speed.

Perhaps a switch to an edge? The women's game always seems to have more fluidity in positions than the Men's, guessing just because the difference between the smallest and the biggest player is less significant.

A 2+1 deal for a 33-year-old outside back just doesn't seem like an awesome move. As a forward though it just seems slightly better in my head

Also means we would still be in business to get another Union girl on the wing, hopefully in the next age bracket though (i.e. Blyde or Waaka, plz lol)

Back