Tyra Wetere✔️✔️
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 10/28
Confirmed Development 2025: -
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 10/28
Unconfirmed Development 2025: -

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 10/28
Confirmed Development 2026: -

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
Few girls named in the Kiwi Ferns that are without a contract for next season:
• Abigail Roache (24, Centre)
• Amber Hall (30, Prop)
• Leianne Tufuga (22, Wing)
• Najvada George (26, Lock, *Aussie Born)
• Shanice Parker (26, Centre, *Aussie Born)
• Tiana Davison (23, Lock)

It is beyond me how we haven't picked up Tiana Davison yet. Only 23, played two seasons with Ron Griffiths, and has been part of three premiership-winning teams in her three years in NRLW.

Leianne Tufaga has already player 28 FG games and won a premiership at 22, figured we would have snapped her up as well.

NZWarriors.com
Few girls named in the Kiwi Ferns that are without a contract for next season:
• Abigail Roache (24, Centre)
• Amber Hall (30, Prop)
• Leianne Tufuga (22, Wing)
• Najvada George (26, Lock, *Aussie Born)
• Shanice Parker (26, Centre, *Aussie Born)
• Tiana Davison (23, Lock)

It is beyond me how we haven't picked up Tiana Davison yet. Only 23, played two seasons with Ron Griffiths, and has been part of three premiership-winning teams in her three seasons.

Leianne Tufaga has already player 28 FG games and won a premiership at 22, figured we would have snapped her up as well.
I reckon Abigail def comes home. Would love the rest as well. Amber Hall for a big girl amazes me how huge her engine is. She can hit and run over people plus has some ball skills.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Crickets on the signing front… not even enough cattle for a 7’s game. Lucky season doesn’t start in March

I guess on the plus side, the Bulldogs haven't signed anyone in a month and a half themselves.

Hopefully with Kiwi Ferns camp starting up soon will see a few announcements over the next couple of weeks. Ricky Henry being the Cowboys W and Kiwi Ferns coach could be a little bit of a worry though.

Back