Recruitment Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2025/2026 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
C = Club option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, S = Supplementary contract (Formerly, Development), T = Train & Trial contract

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 29/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 2/6
Unconfirmed Top 30 2025: 29/30
Unconfirmed Development 2025: 3/6 (Luke Hanson, per Zero Tackle)

Confirmed Top 30 2026: 16/30
Confirmed Development 2026: 1/6

2026 Gains: Nil
2026 Losses: Nil

Off Contract: Bunty Afoa, Tom Ale, Jackson Ford, Tohu Harris, Edward Kosi, Te Maire Martin, Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad, Adam Pompey, Taine Tuaupiki, Dylan Walker, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Kalani Going (D), Tanner Stowers-Smith (D), Demitric Vaimauga (C)

This thread is solely for Warriors recruitment and retention discussion. Any posts not related to the above will be deleted.

Repeat offenders could have their access to this page limited.

Please be mindful of what you are posting in this thread before clicking the reply button.

Last edited:
Correct
I didn’t realise it until you asked just now
Sam Healy is a top 30 signing
And Erin Clark was a top 30 signing
That gives us 29 and typically the warriors stop at 29 at this stage until mid season
So unless we let someone go it could be our recruitment is finished this off season barring NSW cup level and flegg signings

So for those who want exciting developments in this thread you maybe SOL
I think you are correct there Wrighty..im thinking maybe a couple more could be be moved on..im sure i read somewhere after we signed Sam Healey McFadden mentioned there might be a couple more to come js

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
For all those complaining about the drivel in this thread, surely the remedy is another half-baked rumour that we can spend 20 pages discussing based on a single shadowy sighting of a mystery player in a cafe?

I suppose it's been a few pages since the merits of trying to bring union players over, we could drag that up again.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
My god this has to be the worst thread on this forum.

10's of pages of dribble talks about what if its and maybes and no actual news of recruitment lol

🤣🤣🤣

Laughing out loud at the doorknobs complaining about the recruitment thread, continuing to polute it with the same shit their complaining about

🤣🤣🤣
the worst posts on the worst thread for the worst club.... they should be a-shamed!

dummies, all of us

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I'm wondering if Tohu will go around next year even though he is signed

Will he retire on medical grounds freeing up a roster spot?

His money would free up a spot for a quality younger player.

Tohu's getting on for sure, but I'm hoping a full off season to rest and rehab, and a smaller workload next year will mean he's able to remain fresh for most of the year. 50 min max, he looked decent and posted good numbers when he returned this year and was playing off the bench, so I think he'll be good to go.

I reckon we still have a good 6-800k and a spare roster spot right now, so imo we have the spot and enough money for a decent signing even if Tohu does go around nek year

Wtfff just reading the article on CHT extension, he made his comeback in the NSW cup scoring a try and kicking 4 goals in the first round win over Newtown.... How was his kicking so bad when he slotted 4 on his first NSW cup game back?!?!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back