Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
A risk in a Warriors 2021-22 team.

Could have been anything under an Andrew Webster Warriors team and with SJ and Egan in the form they are in
does he pass the no dickheads test though?

he’s too far up himself for our team i reckon. i was glad to see the back of him. absolutely ZERO doubt he will become an all time great but i think charnze is a better fit for us.

i love to hate walsh, but there’s no denying his skill, speed and x factor, that’s for sure.

does he pass the no dickheads test though?

he’s too far up himself for our team i reckon. i was glad to see the back of him. absolutely ZERO doubt he will become an all time great but i think charnze is a better fit for us.

i love to hate walsh, but there’s no denying his skill, speed and x factor, that’s for sure.
He hasn't gotten out of Vegas yet.
A few beers tonight and we could see a new sequel to the Hangover movies

He hasn't gotten out of Vegas yet.
A few beers tonight and we could see a new sequel to the Hangover movies
you’re not wrong there!
the cheese hadn’t left the field yet and was hugging and hanging off the matty johns panel while they were trying to talk.

i reckon a few of those boys are a couple drinks away feom
making the news.

who am i to judge though, ive been there!
hahahahahaha.

I’d give Tyrell overs- he’s clearly the best available option in a position we desperately need to fill.
Tyrell is clearly a future top 3-5 prop. Outstanding potential and all round game. Very rare. Just seems like a bit of a circus to get him. Have to hire the brother and even another brother, and how long would they want to stay in NZ? Seem like Sydney boys. I like Taylan but it feels to much drama for some reason.