Gameday Broncos vs Warriors - Finals Week 3 (Game Day)

vs

-

IN PROGRESS

Game Clock

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Who will win?

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 17 14.8%
  • Warriors 12-

Votes: 49 42.6%
  • Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Broncos 12-

Votes: 14 12.2%
  • Broncos 13+

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goddard this a great venue. Fuck Eden Park, this is what we need in the middle of akld city
I’m a Carlaw park/Mt Smart kinda bloke,but if I’ve got to watch footy anywhere other than those two places Lang Park is it. Great design👌🏽

I haven’t been able to do anything all day, I’m just pacing around the house waiting for kick off. Let’s gone boys, we’ve got this. 80 mins away from home the Grand Final. Kia kaha.

Go the Warriors ❤️💚💙

They'll try play fast and spin it wide,
If we can slow them down in the ruck and put on a performance like last week I reckon we will go close.

I’ve hated the donkeys since day 1. Ain’t shit changed. Having a Warriors family and friends get up… my daughter asked, wondering where her uncle has been/where is he and whether her fav uncle Ken will be here. Well, had to give my princess some reals..uncle Ken is a DumbAss Donkey fan and not welcome here and we haven’t spoken since the Knights game

Broncos were my team as a kid so still have a soft spot for them. Only have 2 reasons for us to beat them
1, Foundation member of the Warrior's in 1995 & still solid - so is my Mum & she's 75. She's flying tonite I can tell you
2, that prick Reece Walsh - bend that count

Last edited:
Always liked the Broncs over the years, only started hating them when i read the cross forum thing.

jeez, this is all pretty exciting reading for someone about to pop the top off his 900th nerve tonic for the afternoon.
i even barbecued a little to kill some time.
IMG_5395.gif

😂

Ugh. I'm not used to this kinda stress at this time of year 😫
We usually have the crap feeling that the season is over before September. Now we have to wait even longer.

If we lose this week or next it will feel like your heart's been ripped out when you see the opposition celebrate.

After getting over that it will be a reflection on how well they have gone.

If we win it all. Well that feeling will be amazing.

Hopefully we feel more stress next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back