Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • C

Votes: 42 33.6%
  • F---- :(

Votes: 74 59.2%

• Total voters
Right side defence was atrocious. And I can see why we only attack to our right. The left side attack look like they have never met each other before.

It’s not out year..

Lol bet i've been a fan longer than you chump! I'm talking about the reffing you moron. We get the short end of the stick for every year since we started. Maybe if you'd been watching long enough you'd have noticed. All good though, always room of the bandwagon for newbies like yourself.
Bandwaggoners aye, always over-reacting to a close loss. Anyway, drop the whole team, Tohu should retire and replace him with Zyon Maiu’u, bring in Ali and Pomps and put Roger at 6 and next week's savoiur is, you guessed it, Ed Kosi.

Im not saying its not fixable...but we havent looked the same team this whole season. One good game against a team that looks similarly as horrible as we do right now and a few scraped in wins against alsorans in the raiders and knights. Other than that our performances have been plagued by below average defence, low iq attack and a habit of welting under the adversity of not being able to score whilst having dominance of possesion. If you think the 23 and 24 teams look remotely comparable you are kidding yourself.
We are the same players as last year it is just our season has no momentum to it and guys are sometimes no trusting one another and the system which happens when you lose. Winning breeds winning. Losses create more losses.

The whole season got off on the wrong foot. Roger is a ten hundred million times better fullback that Taine will ever be and had Roger played full back the first two games and Pompey at centre we would have won those first two games and be carrying forward more momentum and self belief into all these matches we are playing now. That was on Webster. Webster single handedly got us a match back when he had CHT on the bench the day Luke got injured, but the coach owes us another victory out of his bag of tricks to have an even ledger on the year.

We are the same players as last year it is just our season has no momentum to it and guys are sometimes no trusting one another and the system which happens when you lose. Winning breeds winning. Losses create more losses.

The whole season got off on the wrong foot. Roger is a ten hundred million times better fullback that Taine will ever be and had Roger played full back the first two games and Pompey at centre we would have won those first two games and be carrying forward more momentum and self belief into all these matches we are playing now. That was on Webster. Webster single handedly got us a match back when he had CHT on the bench the day Luke got injured, but the coach owes us another victory out of his bag of tricks to have an even ledger on the year.
I disagree, playing Taine was one of the few good things hes done.

Ahhh who will hang around now! Who will jump off the Band WAHgon lol.
No one needs to jump off, the Wahgon got past DWZ on the outside.

Montoya gone
TMM gone
DWZ needs to pull his head in
SJ needs to rest his ankle or actually do more than kick on the last.
Webster needs to not have Barnett and AFB off at the same time. He also needs to have some balls and drop players.
Tohu needs to play 60 mins not 80.
Egan is great when he's on but he's not Origin material

Not sure if moving Ford to right side was the right call. I know it was too accommodate Laban but he could have played right side, he's done it before.

10 days. I need it after that shit I watched.

IMG_3645.jpeg

He got lucky, nothing more nothing less.

Probably our least most stubborn coach in terms of dropping players was Brown but he over did it and changes always happening. I thought Payton had the balance right in terms of not being afraid to wield the axe but wanting combinations as well. Webster doesn't like the Axe much like SK didn't either. SK was loyal to the point I don't think he concentrated when he watched the games.
Eg. Player X does three knock ons and two forward passes in the match
How did Player X go tonight someone asks in the presser to SK
SK would always say they had a really strong game.

Back