Signed From
Brisbane Broncos
Current Club
New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
Status
Active
Could Shaun play 6 and dominate the left with sheck? Then tmm is free to play left and right and SJs strength is that sort of thing , he can kick too.

Sorry to break everyones delusion but Shaun is too old to play 6

your #6 needs youth, speed, agility and size to hit the line.

SJ is now an organizer/facilitator.
TMM has to be the primary #6.

Sorry to break everyones delusion but Shaun is too old to play 6

your #6 needs youth, speed, agility and size to hit the line.

SJ is now an organizer/facilitator.
TMM has to be the primary #6.
OK. I believe this.

TMM > Johnson

No other words needed.

Hopefully this time round Webster doesn't bring back SJ into the team just for sentimental sakes.

Johnson either a bench player or if he puts up a stink with that (high probability with his arrogance) then he gets dumped into 💙 Mighty NSW cup to rot.

He showed he doesn’t have that kinda ego when he agreed to play second fidlle to TMM, it’s all about his work chemistry and his physical and mental health right now. I wonder if people saying he has ego issues more fans who remembered him from pre-2019 fallout

I really hope he just mute the comments and have a healthy mind, who cares what others think, you’re a dad, hubby and legend now. like others said they should have a statue or a stand named after him when the time comes

Btw I was telling my wife in 2021 I really hope he returns to the Warriors what a story that will be and I was so excited when he signed and had that amazing 2023

Fair bit of TMM/CHT combo posts by NZ Warriors' tonight. I guess that's what we'll be seeing for the next few weeks anyway. Will it be longer?

Reactions: j_p
He showed he doesn’t have that kinda ego when he agreed to play second fidlle to TMM, it’s all about his work chemistry and his physical and mental health right now. I wonder if people saying he has ego issues more fans who remembered him from pre-2019 fallout

I really hope he just mute the comments and have a healthy mind, who cares what others think, you’re a dad, hubby and legend now. like others said they should have a statue or a stand named after him when the time comes

Btw I was telling my wife in 2021 I really hope he returns to the Warriors what a story that will be and I was so excited when he signed and had that amazing 2023
Coming to the end of a career can be daunting, scary and emotional for anyone.

I think we have to cherish the memories and for his own good he needs to call time before he dents his legacy.

Im hoping he is set up post career in a public NRL role either commentating or coaching.

I hope one day we get to see statues of one of the legend of the game.

But TMM is our future.