State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

John Nick

Contributor
Yeah, Me too. I hope they get close. Or even win i suppose. Can you imagine how ropeable Tajhay will be?? Fuck that!! It was 43 Queerlanders vs 17 New She Whales players! Insert 100 blue gay love hearts with cry emoji's ๐Ÿคฃ
And consider the other ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW fan who has forever wanked on about non biased refs now posting about Klein being the reason Shitty Qld winning again a week before the kickoff. Sheez..
SMFH

John Nick

Contributor
?? Are you taking Bruce Bruce's position as the old senile one now? j/k ;)

If ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW wins i vote that the blue hearts become permanent on this site. everyone agree? Oh great thought so.

If ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW lose, we vote again in game 3

;)
Lots of Ifs there Taj. You don't seem overly confident.

gotta say i love how everyone is coming around to supporting ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW on here. The blue hearts are beautiful to see guys.

However said Qld owns NZers are wrong! :)

#SayNoToSlavery
#SayNoToMorons
#GoNSWBlues
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
At least some of the Qld fans have backed them rather than just trying to trash talk ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW and their respectable supporters. It's such a shame, as everyone knows, that they ref Origin different to NRL games. With Klein on their side it makes Qld competitive. As long as he doesn't send off a blues player on some trumped up charge again, it will be a mighty ๐Ÿ’™ Blues win. More than likely, Walsh will probably trip over himself and Latrell will get 10 in the bin for it.

John Nick

Contributor
At least some of the Qld fans have backed them rather than just trying to trash talk ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW and their respectable supporters. It's such a shame, as everyone knows, that they ref Origin different to NRL games. With Klein on their side it makes Qld competitive. As long as he doesn't send off a blues player on some trumped up charge again, it will be a mighty ๐Ÿ’™ Blues win. More than likely, Walsh will probably trip over himself and Latrell will get 10 in the bin for it.
No wonder we don't see any more circuses these days.
All the clowns are on this site.
๐Ÿ˜‰

Im trying to sound impartial. Already got bloody whinging QLD Morons fans @ me over the autocorrect. I might just change everyones posts to say they support ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW if this admin abuse keeps occurring ;)
It's unreal the level of abuse and whinging from this years Qld 'fans' (I'm a little surprised they are capable of putting coherent sentences together to be honest, well some can)

I hate to think how they would have coped with some of the previous years efforts on the site. Can't help but feel that the Turkish Bear may have been a disgruntled Qld supporter. I feel you have been more than honest and fair this season ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™, and still they just complain, whinge, complain ....

At least there is 7 of them who managed to figure out how to tick a box though, so I guess there is a small glimmer of hope for some of them yet

And consider the other ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW fan who has forever wanked on about non biased refs now posting about Klein being the reason Shitty Qld winning again a week before the kickoff. Sheez..
SMFH
๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW fans here complaining about the ref shouldn't come as a surprise, they're Warriors fans first ;)

โŒโŒโŒโŒ

John Nick

Contributor
It's unreal the level of abuse and whinging from this years Qld 'fans' (I'm a little surprised they are capable of putting coherent sentences together to be honest, well some can)

I hate to think how they would have coped with some of the previous years efforts on the site. Can't help but feel that the Turkish Bear may have been a disgruntled Qld supporter. I feel you have been more than honest and fair this season ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™, and still they just complain, whinge, complain ....

At least there is 7 of them who managed to figure out how to tick a box though, so I guess there is a small glimmer of hope for some of them yet
Why would a Qld fan be disgruntled??
Only perennial losers get disgruntled.
Ha fxxkin ha ๐Ÿคฃ

tajhay

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW fans here complaining about the ref shouldn't come as a surprise, they're Warriors fans first ;)

โŒโŒโŒโŒ
If you look through gameday posts, im sure you will notice that its very rare that Inruin or myself complain about refs when Warriors lose. Others like to whinge about the refs, but you will prob find myself and Inruin very impartial, logical and...well just smarter than the usual QLD Morons supporter. So when we do complain about refs, you guys should know that its real ;)

tajhay

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
We're not disgruntled. We probably getting a bit bored winning all the time to be honest. Might need to invite another team to play, or maybe just rename state of origin to QLD Morons Shield.
winning all the time? I dont know. last time i checked there has only been one game this year and you guys won, due to the overzealous ref but lets not go down that path.

I am in favour of rejigging the comp. Maybe invite ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW, NZ, Tonga into a tri series competition. Ref obviously has to be neutral and bank accounts of officials are monitored before, during and upto 20 years after the game to ensure integrity.

Have a feeder comp comprising of Qld, Botswana Tiger and Bhutan Leopards. A promotion, relegation would be great for intl RL.

winning all the time? I dont know. last time i checked there has only been one game this year and you guys won, due to the overzealous ref but lets not go down that path.

I am in favour of rejigging the comp. Maybe invite ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW, NZ, Tonga into a tri series competition. Ref obviously has to be neutral and bank accounts of officials are monitored before, during and upto 20 years after the game to ensure integrity.

Have a feeder comp comprising of Qld, Botswana Tiger and Bhutan Leopards. A promotion, relegation would be great for intl RL.
So two tri-series involving one ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW team and 5 QLD Morons teams? I mean where is Tonga? That's in QLD Morons. Where is Botswana.....

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Worried2Death

Contributor
So two tri-series involving one ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW team and 5 QLD Morons teams? I mean where is Tonga? That's in QLD Morons. Where is Botswana.....

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™
NSWankers v QLD Morons Morons

South Island Cookers v North Island Cunts

Winner of each series plays each other in the GF of Origin.

Botswana? That's in Christchurch.

Back