State of Origin State of Origin

Avatar bet - SOO Game 2 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are seeing something in Capewell that I 'aint.
I think Capewell comes on as a Latrell defensive stopper. Latrell seems likely to match up against Holmes and on the line thatโ€™s a nightmare defensively. If Holmes is getting monstered I dare say Capewell plays centre to stop him in a worse case scenario as heโ€™s played centre in the past at SOO level.

We might also see hammer switching sides? But Iโ€™d be surprised. But who knows with Billy. Latrell is a problem and I would have been so tempted to throw Cody Walker in instead of Luai, just because of their combination. Cody is a maverick and when on can be a real problem.

Can you reset the voting for game 2?
๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW looks much better with Moses and Latrell.
Bandwagoners (like myself) might want to change their vote!
I go for ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW, always have. I would only be confident if Turbo was playing, and preferably The Fox. Between Turbo, Latrell and the Fox in support thatโ€™s just too hard to handle.
I think QLD Morons is the better team without all those boys. They just seem to counter strike and chip away and with Madgeโ€™s first team they were always going to win. Like I said I go for ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW but boy QLD Morons seem to have something that brings out the best in their players.

I go for ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW, always have. I would only be confident if Turbo was playing, and preferably The Fox. Between Turbo, Latrell and the Fox in support thatโ€™s just too hard to handle.
I think QLD Morons is the better team without all those boys. They just seem to counter strike and chip away and with Madgeโ€™s first team they were always going to win. Like I said I go for ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW but boy QLD Morons seem to have something that brings out the best in their players.

Qld just want it exponentially more than ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW.
They hold that grudge like its personal.
๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW lose and it meh, next year.
Qld lose and the whole state goes into mourning and they want revenge.

I dont know why we cant take the same approach at the Warriors...
I think thats one of the advantages with more hardnose Aussies coming over.
They have a point to prove.

As a Qld fan i do worry about Lattrell. He can be the best player in the game when he's switched on and fit.
Looks like Nacho Man Randy Sandwich at the mo tho. So no worries

Reset. Can we get nsw win in the poll and in the game this week please. Hopefully its a good match without being ref impacted like other games.
They are going to need Klein again this game I think. Struggled to beat a 12 man Mighty ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW Blues team with 14 last time and this Blues team looks even better. Only the Ref can save the Morons in Melbourne.

Klein.JPG

They are going to need Klein again this game I think. Struggled to beat a 12 man Mighty ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW Blues team with 14 last time and this Blues team looks even better. Only the Ref can save the Morons in Melbourne.

Yes, was a real struggle to get to that 28 point margin phew!

Better luck next time to the ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW Blueballs ๐Ÿฅถ ... may you finally get that satisfying release you have been craving for so long ;)

Yes, was a real struggle to get to that 28 point margin phew!

Better luck next time to the ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW Blueballs ๐Ÿฅถ ... may you finally get that satisfying release you have been craving for so long ;)
imagine having the ref in your pocket and you still want to have an additional player on the ground to get to the 28 point margin and then celebrate it as some genuinely great victory ;)

imagine having the ref in your pocket and you still want to have an additional player on the ground to get to the 28 point margin and then celebrate it as some genuinely great victory ;)
To be fair, it was only 73 minutes they were up against 12 players. Mind you they had 14 for 80 minutes, conceded two tries, took until the last 15 minutes to actually break clear against, as mighty as ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW players are, tired defence. So, yeah, 'great' win.

To be fair, it was only 73 minutes they were up against 12 players. Mind you they had 14 for 80 minutes, conceded two tries, took until the last 15 minutes to actually break clear against, as mighty as ๐Ÿ’™ Mighty NSW players are, tired defence. So, yeah, 'great' win.
Come on guys.
We've been hearing this bs for ever.
Well not forever just since 1980.

Back