• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Game 1 is usually quite tight. Hopefully Klein can keep his conscious bias against NSW in check. NSW by 1-12
Referees don't have bias or don't you remember.
With the weather I expect it to be tight.
Cockroaches have a few newbies and they will be better suited in Sydney.
Home ground advantage might get them home but series again to Queensland is my prediction 🤔

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Poll has been closed early (just as nsw fans were coming online) to give qld a false sense of superiority.

Honestly though, wtf is wrong with nzers supporting qld! If you ever travel there that would be the last place you would look to support!
Qld fans! Do you think that maybe one of their extra fingers might have accidentally clicked on the poll twice?

Poll has been closed early (just as nsw fans were coming online) to give qld a false sense of superiority.

Honestly though, wtf is wrong with nzers supporting qld! If you ever travel there that would be the last place you would look to support!
Brisbane's reputation in New Zealand is that it is friendlier and more down to earth while Sydney is a bigger city with additional corporate competitiveness in the business world and general streets smarts needed to navigate people.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account

Lived there for many years Gold Coast mainly

Last edited:
Brisbane's reputation in New Zealand is that it is friendlier and more down to earth while Sydney is a bigger city with additional corporate competitiveness in the business world and general streets smarts needed to navigate people.
Brisbane is shit (lived there from 96-2001, 2006-2011). Notice how Defence Defence and kos who live in qld dont dare publicly state they support the state they live in? Its THAT embarrassing!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Soo bad that you had two stints living there

Tiger for punishment 😳
Its called family. Unfortunately i still have to visit once in a while. 2 days feels like 30 days. There is nothing to do there. And they call themselves the 'smart state' lol

Its called family. Unfortunately i still have to visit once in a while. 2 days feels like 30 days. There is nothing to do there. And they call themselves the 'smart state' lol
Understand mate.
Hence my return to NZ.
Cannot wait to get back to the Goldy for another holiday
Admittedly Surfers is a shithole now but plenty of great places 👍

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back