• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

State of Origin State of Origin 2024

Avatar bet - SOO Game 3 - NSW Vs QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NZWarriors.com
Oh I forgot, a filthy cockroach runs the forum.

It’s really cute you lot are so into SOO. My beloved maroons have dominated for so long now, it’s just become an expectation that they‘ll win.
Dominated is a strong word considering they have only won the last 2 series in a row (with 2-1 each time). We have a difference of opinion on domination. Take away all the nsw, nz, png etc born players from qld side and it would be a totally different story in all time records. But yeah we know, you guys want a leg up....

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Dominated is a strong word considering they have only won the last 2 series in a row (with 2-1 each time). We have a difference of opinion on domination. Take away all the nsw, nz, png etc born players from qld side and it would be a totally different story in all time records. But yeah we know, you guys want a leg up....

Do you NSW lot even know what winning is? I’m surprised.

I mean, we have to throw you a bone every now and then, it’s better for audience ratings. Otherwise your lot pack a sad and start mauling each other.

I’ll ignore the anti immigration rhetoric included at the end of your post.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I swap teams based on who I hate most. Supported morons early years then hated broncos in the 90s so I went blue then hated gallen and those wankers in 00's so went maroon. Supported any warriors in the teams and tonight backing our man barney. Go blues.
A support for barney, webster, walker is a support for nsw.

A support for capewell is...qld...

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Poll has been closed early (just as nsw fans were coming online) to give qld a false sense of superiority.

Honestly though, wtf is wrong with nzers supporting qld! If you ever travel there that would be the last place you would look to support!
Broncos supporter before Warriors. The terrible singing from Langer is etched in my brain.

St George can't play, St George can't play.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
One qlder you just cant hate has to be billy slater. Is it because he spent most of his career in victoria?
No if you go back,
And I mean way back his relatives were from New Zealand.........well they could have if the boat floated pass australia

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back